Metatask is a business workflow and process management solution designed for teams to perform recurring internal processes like approvals, onboarding, and reviews. It boosts your department's productivity and streamlines all of your operations.
Metatask is a task management system that handles any process in any department. In addition, it helps you manage chaos, email threads, and paperwork. Using forms, you can extract meaningful information from chat comments, attachments, and emails. As a result, you have complete control over details regarding process-related data.
Metatask provides tools to help businesses and teams perform the same tasks consistently. It assists in creating and defining business process templates that you can assign to specific teams and share across the entire organization.
You can initiate processes for everyday tasks like onboarding, vacation requests, and more and track the status of all ongoing or completed processes carried out by other team members. In addition, you can use color-coded progress bars and red alerts indicating impending or past due dates to identify overdue tasks or processes.
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Agile Methodologies
- Budget Management
- Business Process Automation
- Business Process Control
- Calendar Management
- Collaboration Tools
- Compliance Tracking
- Create Subtasks
- Customizable Dashboard
- Customizable Templates
- Document Management
- Drag & Drop
- Forms Creation & Design
Key Benefits of Using Metatask
- Metatask allows you to discuss processes, attach relevant documents, update team members in real-time, and more with its instant chat feature, centralizing all task-related conversations.
- You can create to-do lists for each process using task management software. Tasks are automatically designated to the relevant team members with pre-assigned due dates once a process is initiated.
- You can create process templates for onboarding, purchase orders, conducting reviews, requesting vacations, marketing campaigns, expense approval, and other processes.
- You can connect with over 500 other applications, such as CRMs, scheduling tools, web forms, Google Drive, and more.
- You can customize processes to meet specific business requirements. For example, features such as ordered tasks generate due dates based on the previous task's completion time. You can also set up notifications when specific actions take place.
- The software lacks a mobile app.
- Metatask is challenging for new users, and they face a bit of a learning curve.
Metatask is available for $6 per month per user with a custom domain, unlimited processes, and templates. In addition, it offers training through webinars, documentation, and videos.
Metatask is a simple tool for describing and controlling real-time business processes. Instead of using complicated flowcharts or BPMN diagrams, you can define any process as a simple list of steps. As a result, Metatask reduces ambiguity, paperwork, and endless email threads.
In addition, it simplifies the process of sharing project-related information. You can start new projects for the entire team in a matter of minutes, thanks to the user-friendly templates. Finally, you can ensure that all projects and requests are approved quickly using approval tasks.
You can also read Metatask reviews to learn about the pros and cons of the software from a current users’ perspective.