BQE Core is a cloud-based business management solution providing integrated project management,
business accounting and billing and business intelligence to help businesses with better decision-makin.. Read more
Join thousands of other professionals and get personalized recommendations based on what businesses like you are using. There is no obligation to buy.
Hidden charges, implementation fees, long term costs? Get the complete picture from us to simplify your software selection.
There is no obligation to buy.
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is a cloud-based solution offering Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
and supply chain management services to small, midsize and large businesses. Oracle, combined wit.. Read more
Jedox is a cloud-based business intelligence and performance management solution that helps sales,
human resources, accounting and other departments streamline and manage planning, budgeting,
analys.. Read more
Deltek Vision is a web-based ERP software for project and service-based professional service firms with
applications including resource/inventory management, project accounting, business development,.. Read more
Chargify is a renowned SaaS-based Recurring Billing and Subscription Management solution. The
software not only caters for everyday basic billing tasks but also takes care of elastic billing providin.. Read more
AcrivityHD by nQativ is a web-based SaaS ERP accounting software geared towards small to midsized
businesses. ActivityHD allows users with advanced tools to filter and present data, plus security fea.. Read more
Abacus is a modern cloud-based Travel & Expense reporting software for individuals and SME businesses
to track and manage their expenses, book travels and pay back employees. Abacus simplifies an.. Read more
QuickBooks Enterprise is an accounting solutions suite that offers end-to-end accounting services for growing businesses and non-profit organizations. The software is designed to integrate tasks like .. Read more
NetSuite is a web-based enterprise-level business management solution that offers Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) services. The software has a horizontal .. Read more
FreshBooks is a cloud-based accounting suite designed for small to mid-sized businesses. The software is most popular for streamlining client invoicing and time tracking processes. Built with small an.. Read more
Certify is a web-based expense management and invoicing software catering to companies of all sizes and industries. The solution offers expense automation, electronic receipt capture and streamlined w.. Read more
Rydoo is a travel and expense management, mobile and cloud solution. It is an application which
consists of two modules: travel and expense. It automates and streamlines processes for high-
growth c.. Read more
Fyle is an expense management solution. It is cloud-based solution for enterprises. Fyle manages all
the expenses, track receipts, generates automated reports, manages approvals, manages audit,
trac.. Read more
Budgyt is a software solution that helps small to mid-sized businesses and non-profits manage their
budgets at an affordable price. It is a cloud-based solution, providing multiple users the access t.. Read more
Aplos is a cloud-based accounting software solution designed for churches and non-profit
organizations. It comes in two options: a stand-alone system or the accounting solution within an
integrated .. Read more
Accounting Software Reviews, Features, Pricing & Compare
Mobile Accounting apps have been around for some time to automate personal financial management. Before that, banks included mobile apps for individuals to manage their accounts, view their balance and pay their bills on the go. However, small and large businesses had to wait for an extended period of time before they could enjoy such features.
What are Mobile Accounting Apps?
Mobile accounting apps (also known as mobile bookkeeping apps) make it easier for users to handle their daily accounting tasks such as invoicing, expense management, cash flow tracing and bank reconciliation from anywhere around the world without waiting any further to get back to the office at the end of the day. Now it is just a matter of connecting clients to a mobile accounting app to perform tasks effectively. Users can monitor cash flow, process tax returns and also offer advice to improve profitability.
As of now, mobile applications are gaining skyrocketing popularity in all aspects of life; personal or business. The best part is that now we also have mobile accounting apps most of which are fully compatible with Android, iOS and Windows platforms. The features and functionalities of each mobile accounting app differs according to the vendor and package as some vendors offer an extensive range of features flexibility in terms of “mobile accounting” for businesses while others do not.
Why do you need a Mobile Accounting Application?
Mobile accounting apps can make business better and life easier in a number of ways:
• With a mobile accounting app, users can easily send invoices off their phone or tablet.
• Accounting applications take a direct feed from a client’s bank account so they can review transactions every day.
• The clients can go paper-free as they can photograph receipts with their phone using a mobile accounting app.
• Mobile accounting apps allow users to keep an eye on cash flow trends by setting up a dashboard so the clients can check money in and money out on their phone.
• Users can use mobile accounting apps to attach expenses to a job right after a purchase is made in order to find the true cost and profitability of various jobs.
What Type of Buyer Are You?
Most businesses have to incorporate mobile accounting into their frameworks, so there are different types mobile accounting buyers. We have shortlisted the majority of them into following three categories:
- Small Business Buyers: These include small businesses that require upgradation from basic systems to more powerful accounting systems for small businesses that also support advanced functions along with mobile accounting. This category also involves businesses who already utilize a fairly robust accounting framework, but need to include mobile functionality. Small businesses may upgrade for a number of reasons especially when growing and achieving certain targets and finding it necessary to incorporate various functionalities and features and considering the availability of a mobile application.
- Business Buyers: These include businesses that require features and offerings of a larger enterprise resource planning (ERP) software to execute their tasks. These buyers are usually after seamless integration and include robust functions suitable specifically for large businesses. Since these systems have a wider scope to cater to, mobile accessibility and functionality is of pivotal concern to these organizations. This is to allow the large number of company stakeholders to access and update financial data anywhere and everywhere.
- Feature-Focused Buyers: Unlike integration-focused business buyers, these buyers include those who are after specific functionalities, for example, law firms would prefer accounting software that offer trust accounting as a key feature, whereas NGOs will go for a software that can monitor fundraising data. Most of these buyers will also consider mobile accounting as a key feature, such as sales enterprises or other businesses who require their financial officers to multitask, will specifically look for mobile accounting functionality.
Billing and Invoicing
Streamlines the process of collecting payments from customers to ensure a timely collection with no significant human error. Most accounting apps offer these functions and allows users to accept online payments through credit card, PayPal, e-check etc.
Receipt and expense management
With mobile accounting app, users can easily scan and upload receipts immediately. Some applications also offer users to convert receipts into instant expense reports, so they can track and manage expenses anywhere or otherwise away from the office.
Calendar and time tracking
Allows effective time tracking on particular tasks. Numerous mobile accounting apps help do this by including a calendar that notifies users instantly about the scheduled “to-dos” and also monitors how they spend their time.
Users can track and process employee payroll from anywhere. With a mobile accounting app, users can access the core payroll system to compose and send paychecks, automatically withhold and pay government taxes while also generate the legal and tax reports regularly.
Comes with the option of monitoring financial records and review transactions in real-time.
Users can track inventory levels and maximize revenues by avoiding overspending and cutting costs related to inventory depreciation.
Benefits of Having a Mobile Accounting App
- A mobile accounting app allows users to access company’s accounting system even from outside the office. This certainly cuts costs and expenditures and results in more responsible financial decision-making.
- Tax and compliance is another positive aspect related to mobile accounting applications. Robust mobile accounting systems have the capabilities to consider the regulations, laws and taxes related to business transactions happening across anywhere in the world. Thus, transactions are processed carefully by keeping in mind each geographical location.