Getting paid for Telemedicine during COVID-19 and Beyond
The second webinar in our telemedicine series, “Adopting telemedicine successfully during the times of COVID-19”, is here to answer queries on Telehealth billing, coding and reimbursements.
Join us to understand the changing landscape of telemedicine reimbursement; what it was in the past, where it is now during the National Emergency, and probable future outcomes based on our experience and insight. Additionally, our experts will also provide practical guidance on coding to avoid fraud and abuse issues post-pandemic audits and investigations.
In this live webinar we’ll cover;
• What is reimbursable under telemedicine and how much can physicians expect to get paid?
• COVID-19 waivers for Telehealth
• Avoiding investigations: Fraud & Abuse
• A list of common carriers and their stance on Telemedicine
• A reference guide for available Telehealth HCPCS Level II & CPT Codes
P.S. You’ll also get free access to Telehealth Whitepaper and Blogs written by EMR industry experts.
Get a step closer to managing Telemedicine claims in your practice.
Will my state allow Telemedicine?
- A provider must have a license in the state the patient is located.
- Each state has their own guidelines on Telehealth, visit the CCHPCA website to see state by state information.
Coding for a Telemedicine Visit?
- Medicare announced that they want POS 11 with modifier 95 on all claims
- New Codes for 2020 and When to Use
Other relevant information on telemedicine billing
- What modifiers to use
- Additional Information on 99421-99423
- Coding tips
- Billing case study beyond COVID 19
Why wait? Download to get a step closer to deploying Telemedicine in your practice.
Marketing Manager, EMR Category at Software Finder
With 10+ years of Health IT consulting & vendor assessment experience under her belt, Maryann is your go-to person for understanding healthcare reform and technology pitfalls. You can connect with Maryann on twitter @MaryannLambrt01
VP of Revenue Cycle Management at PrognoCIS
With 20 years of experience in managing practices and medical billing, Kristen currently oversees a team 400 medical billers and coders at PrognoCIS. She has a Masters degree in Healthcare management with Bachelors in Business Administration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to fill in the information requested?
Is this really free?
Yes! Just keep us in mind next time you have a software related query. Or help us out by leaving software review on our website to help more buyers like you!