Top EMR Platforms for Practice Management in 2023
Top EMR Software for Practice Management
Whether you run a small practice or a large one, investing in the right medical software like EHR and Practice Management is essential. However, it’s not just about finding the right medical software but also integrating them. You can have the best EMR software and the best Practice Management software, but if they aren’t integrated, chances are they’ll do more harm than good. That’s why most vendors offer integrated EMR software with their practice management modules.
Seamless integration between your EHR and your Practice Management (PM) is essential for practices. Your clinical workflows and administrative tasks are often inter-connected, where one is dependent on the other. However, how do you know which EMR and PM software is right for you?
In this blog, we’ll walk you through five of the top EMR platforms for Practice Management in 2023. We’ll also help you analyze which platform would be best suited for your practice.
- Greenway Health
This article is designed for medical practices looking for PM software to boost clinical efficiency, improve compliance with healthcare IT regulations, and improve internal workflows.
AdvancedMD is top-tier healthcare IT services provider that specializes in improving clinical efficiency and improving collaboration. Their range of services includes EMR/EHR software, practice management, medical billing, patient experience, and clearinghouse services. The cloud-based service provider, AdvancedMD EMR, also includes a network of integration with pharmacies, labs, major hospitals across the US, and even third party-applications like payment platforms.
You can also get a stand-alone practice management module with AdvancedMD. To help you decide whether AdvancedMD is for you or not, we’ve also prepared a list of pros and cons for the software.
- Extensive list of features for specialty-specific practices.
- Ideal for complex practices.
- Improves patient experience.
- Ca be expensive for small practices.
Here’s what their users have to say about AdvancedMD:
- I love how AdvancedMD provides extensive customization options. It’s a 5 star from me. – Darin P.
- Paperless medical billing and reporting are two of the best features in AdvancedMD. Easy navigation is also a plus. – Aaron P.
- We’re a small practice with multiple specialties. AdvancedMD lets us customize our workflows and helps reduce the time spent on documentation! – Carl R.
Pricing: Starts at $729/month per provider.
Also Read: Top Performing EMR Software 2020.
Athenahealth is a cloud-based company that provides medical software & services such as EMR/EHR, PM, and medical billing. They also focus on promoting value-based healthcare with their users to make healthcare more accessible and sustainable for all. What makes Athenahealth EMR is their dedication to providing tactics that help practices grow long-term.
- Offers integration with numerous third-party apps.
- A one-stop solution for medium and large practices.
- Easy-to-navigate and improves collaboration.
- Some concerns regarding their medical billing practices
Here’s what their users have to say about Athenahealth:
- Athenahealth can obtain raw data to measure outcomes, which is a huge advantage for us. – Diego S. Itzjak
- I have seen Athena grow over the years. It is great software with exceptional features. – Keith Y.
Pricing: Athenahealth EMR and PM charges a percentage of collection. They price services by claim amount.
Download our guide on Adopting Telemedicine successfully in the times of COVID-19.
Greenway Health offers Integry, a powerful yet flexible EHR platform that comes equipped with an integrated PM. One of the core focus of Greenway Health EHR is flexibility in workflows. They offer users multiple ways to perform a task so that practices may customize Integry according to their own workflows.
Although Greenway Health EMR software can be considered an expensive choice, their easy-to-use features like patient registration, insurance benefits eligibility verification, and medical billing make the cost worth it.
- Adaptable to virtually any workflow.
- Offers complete customizability.
- Offers great flexibility in its operations.
- An expensive choice that charges additional monthly fees for key features.
Here’s what their users have to say about Greenway Health:
- The features are so useful and professional. I particularly find reporting very easy and convenient with Greenway Health. – Jamie L.
- Each aspect of Greenway Health EMR is well written by the developers. We’ve found Greenway EMR to be a very detail-oriented, fully customized solution. – Angela K.
Pricing: Greenway Health EMR and PM pricing ranges between $799-$941/month per provider.
DrChrono EMR is an inexpensive choice for small and medium practices that want to cut costs but still enjoy top-tier medical software benefits. They have different tiers of pricing, and users can select whichever one suits their needs. They charge neither an implementation cost nor any training fees, making DrChrono a formidable EMR and PM software choice.
- Offers key EHR/PM features, despite having low-cost.
- Requires very little training.
- User navigation is designed for user ease.
- Low-cost plans don’t include features like e-prescriptions.
Here’s what their users have to say about DrChrono:
- Everything about this software is great. From its features to its customer service. – Randy M.
- The features of this software are extremely professional and useful. It is extremely easy to navigate. – Baden P.
- From scheduling to patient management, DrChrono offers everything. It’s a great all in one EHR and PM software with excellent functionality. – Bella M.
Pricing: DrChrono EMR and PM pricing ranges between $200-$500/month per provider.
Healthcare IT providers often forget about the little guys when designing their software. However, that’s not the case with CareCloud. CareCloud EMR software is designed for small practices keeping in mind their unique requirements and budget constraints. Some of their notable features include an easy-to-use interface, effective customer support, and a powerful claims scrubber that ensures your claims are accepted the first time.
- Provides flexible implementation plans.
- Highly user-friendly and patient-oriented.
- Competitively priced.
- Requires CareCloud PM to get CareCloud Charts.
Here’s what their users have to say about CareCloud:
- We are with CareCloud for about ten years now, and never once have we thought about changing the system. It works remarkably for our practice, be it the doctor or the front desk. – Sheila M.
- The system can be customized and personalized according to my practice, which helps me a lot. – Christopher D.
Pricing: CareCloud EMR and PM pricing starts at $628/month per provider.
Conclusion - Find The Right Fit For Your Practice
We understand finding the right EMR software that offers all the services you need isn’t easy. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of top EMR platforms for Practice Management (PM) in 2023 that you can to simplify your EMR search.
Enjoyed reading this article? Check out our similar article: