Best Project Management Software Monday - Features and Detail Review
Monday com software is a cloud-based work OS (Operating System) that enables teams to confidently manage projects and procedures. It’s a straightforward yet intuitive Work OS that enables teams to design processes, adapt to changing demands, provide transparency, collaborate, and cease performing manual grunt work. Project Management Software Monday facilitates collaboration.
Here is a comprehensive Monday project management review to help you evaluate its features.
Best Project Management Software Monday - Features
Monday is arguably one of the best project management (PM) solutions on the market. Its key features are discussed below:
Monday.com PM software lets you create personalized dashboards to monitor timelines, budgets, and progress. You can generate reports and get an overview of the information. Besides, the dashboards promote collaboration by exchanging files, assigning tasks to relevant personnel, and prioritizing assignments. You can easily stay informed on who is working on what to help your team stay updated.
One of the most intuitive features of Monday.com is the Kanban board, which offers several benefits. Firstly, it automates repetitive tasks, which frees up executives’ time for more value-adding work. Secondly, it facilitates communication within the team, enabling effective collaboration on product releases. Additionally, the software offers a quick way to track progress and backlogs for each goal and identify areas for improvement.
Gantt charts are useful for deadline tracking and ensuring that all tasks are completed on schedule. Important dates and milestones can be easily viewed, and project dependencies can be defined. Moreover, spreadsheets can be converted into smart boards to create highly effective Gantt charts.
Monday.com offers the capability to manage digital assets via the creation of timelines that depict all file revisions. With this feature, every version can be viewed and tracked over time. It enables centralized storage, organization, and management of resources. As a result, you can ensure that team members have instant access to pertinent information when working. Additionally, files can be uploaded from various sources like PC, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box regardless of their format.
This feature facilitates real-time collaboration bwteen team members, enabling co-editing of documents and exchange of comments. With the drag-and-drop interface, users can move their text for actionable lists without interrupting others working on the same document. Furthermore, videos and dashboards can be embedded into documents, adding dynamics and context.
The workforms product supports a no-code builder so you can create customized forms for your company. You can specify criteria to obtain accurate and relevant information. It will help you minimize the back-and-forth loop.
The canvas can be used to plan customer journeys, processes, and user flows. It can be used to create diagrams with shapes and arrows that have snap connectors. It has a marker feature so you can express yourself by drawing your ideas.
Benefits of Using Monday Software
There are many benefits of using Monday project management software, including:
Boasting features such as pre-designed templates, diverse column variations, boards, documents, dashboards, and more, this platform empowers you to craft a digital workspace suited to your needs.
Monday.com facilitates collaborative project management by allowing the entire team to exchange updates, monitor performance, view comments, and perform additional functions.
Through the use of dashboards, Gantt charts, and other insigihtful reports, the platform facilitates data-driven decision-making.
The following is a list of Monday software pros and cons:
Pros of Using Monday com Software
- You get immediate access to new tasks and adjustments to old ones thanks to the dashboard.
- The update function can be used to ask questions, provide status reports, and make reports.
- Instead of having to start from scratch, you can use templates to create tasks or projects.
- You can create flexible workflows by using column types and view types that are possible through Gantt and Kanban.
- Online teams can work together as they have access to comment on tasks, comment on them, and download them as well.
- You can automate mundane tasks and use automation to request updates too.
- The setup is flexible and easy.
- The interface is simple and user-friendly.
Cons of Using Monday com
- Monday could benefit from integrations with some apps like Xero or Google Ads to directly manage campaigns.
- The basic pricing plan does not offer integration.
Project Management Software Monday Pricing
Individual: Free. It includes limitless boards and documents, 200+ templates, 20+ column types, compatibility for iOS and Android. This option is for up to 5 users.
Basic: $8 a month for each other. This option can be used to invite unlimited free guests, access prioritized customer support, and create a dashboard with information from one board.
Standard: $10 a month for each user. This option comes with all the capabilities offered in the individual plan in addition to extras like customer support, integrations, and automation of up to 250 activities. It can be used to create a dashboard based on information from five boards.
Pro: $16 a month for each user. It contains all the capabilities offered by the basic plan in addition to integrations and automation that can handle up to 25,000 actions per month, private boards and documents, chart views, formula columns, time tracking, dependency columns, and a dashboard with the option of 10 boards.
Enterprise: Contact the Project Management Software Monday sales team to get a price. All of the features offered by the Pro plan are included, along with unlimited enterprise-level automation and integration, enterprise-level securit y and governance, advanced analytics and reporting, multi-level permissions, tailored onboarding, premium support, and a dashboard combined with up to 50 boards.
Looking for other project planning tools apart from Monday.com?
- AtTrack: AtTrack is a time tracking software for HR managers and small business owners to plan, track, and measure employee productivity and project timelines. The software is easy to use and budget-friendly. AtTrack also integrates with other tools, such as Google Docs, Trello, and Jira to facilitate collaboration and communication among team members.
- A1 Tracker: This is a collaboration tool designed specifically for risk management. A1 Tracker helps risk managers and business owners identify, assess, and manage risks related to their projects and operations. The tool can also be used to create custom risk registers, set risk thresholds, and monitor risk levels in real-time.
- Coda: Coda is a multi-user document collaboration tool for freelance and in-house teams to create and collaborate on dynamic, interactive documents. Users will be able to combine text, tables, and media in a single document and use built-in formulas and functions to streamline project plans and content production.
- Evernote Teams: Evernote Teams serves as an all-in-one digital file cabinet, personal notebook, and project management tool for individuals and teams. Each team member can create notes, keep on top of assigned tasks, and manage schedules in one place, while also collaborating with others for projects and meetings.
- Ayoa: Ayoa is the only mind mapping tool in the market that is based on AI. It’s an intuitive, “brain-friendly” tool where users can map project cycles in canvas and workflow style boards for seamless task management and idea generation.
- FreshDesk: Looking for a customer support software? FreshDesk helps organizations manage and resolve customer inquiries and issues. It offers a range of features for handling customer interactions, including a ticketing system, a customer portal, and live chat. Freshdesk also includes tools for managing and tracking customer interactions, such as a knowledge base, a customer feedback system, and a reporting and analytics dashboard.
- Bluebeam Revu: This is a project management software for the construction industry. With Bluebeam, architects, engineers, and contractors will be able to create, edit, collaborate, and share PDF documents on the go and in the office. The platform is great at improving workflows among team members in real-time, and includes features for built-in markup and hyperlink tools, permission settings, and live activity feeds.
- Lucidchart: Lucidchart is a web-based application where users can sketch and share professional flowchart diagrams to manage projects and brainstorm ideas. The platform is most popular for creating business process maps, planning and organizing scrum teams, and sketching product architectures.
- Kanbanchi: Kanbanchi is the only online tool for managing enterprise-level projects on Google Workspace with built-in features like Kanban Board, Gantt Chart, and Time Tracker. It is designed to promote real-time collaboration and simplify task management. Because the interface is very similar to Google, users will be able to quickly grasp Kanbanchi’s full functionality within minutes.
- Favro: This cloud-based collaborative planning tool is most popular among fast growing SaaS and live game companies. On Favro, marketing teams and software developers can create and organize planning boards and sheets, databases and roadmaps, and documents and wikis. Favro is also great for prioritizing projects with high-level goals by aggregating the workflow of their team members.