AdvancedMD EHR in 2021
The easy, all-in-one nature of a thorough EHR program can significantly save practitioners’ time, reduce errors, and improve communication experience with the patients. Therefore, after doing in-depth research, we have concluded that AdvancedMD EHR software is the most recommended solution provider.
AdvancedMD EHR is a cloud-based, mobile-forward suite designed primarily for medical practices and health organizations. It has enough variability to fit into most organization’s workflows seamlessly.
A wide variety of healthcare facilities use it to:
- Manage appointments.
- View patient information.
- Automate billing and manage finances.
- Chart patient health.
- Administer telehealth.
All these attributes have significant merit of their own benefits while also adding up to significant cost savings.
We can’t stress how important vendor support is for your practice. It needs to remain adaptive through implementation, training, and subscription. Also, it needs to be compliant with an assortment of regulations. A solid EHR vendor fits your practice needs and workflow without worrying about going the extra mile for their clients. Ergo, this can be achieved with none-other than AdvancedMD EHR.
With AdvancedMD, organizations have increased their overall footfall and revenue without sacrificing the quality of care provided.
Here is what we will discuss in this article:
Insights of AdvancedMD EHR
Why should you switch to or implement AdvancedMD EHR?
We have listed below all the solutions that the software offers in helping you minimize operating costs:
AdvancedMD provides integrate-able features and configurable templates. This facility can help you optimize your workflow by connecting the entire facility with multiple departments, pharmacies, and labs.
Optimizing a facility’s workflow enables users to treat more patients daily without sacrificing its quality, leading to increased revenue.
AdvancedReputation can manage your online surveys and patient feedback relating to your practice and doctors. Reviews will help rank your practice in comparison to other practices in the industry.
With numerous optional features and tools, it can be tailored to a variety of health specialties of all sizes based on each organization’s unique needs.
The most convenient feature that provides applications for iPhone and iPad users. Allowing physicians to communicate with patients and provide care anywhere, anytime.
Patient portals will help your patients stay involved and always stay informed throughout the healthcare process. This feature increases patient experience and satisfaction.
Flexible Treatment Options:
Telehealth, patient messaging, and patient portals give clinicians the flexibility to treat their patients, irrespective of their location and accessibility.
AdvancedMD offers multiple flexible pricing models. They value a comprehensive EHR and regularly offer promotions and discounts.
This company essentially offers two pricing models. Practices can select whichever model fits them best.
- Per Provider/Per Month Model
- Encounter-Based Program – practices only “pay per encounter.” This model is the most affordable for small practices. However, it does not include monthly minimums.
AdvancedMD allows practices to select one of three implementation tiers depending on their budget and needs.
- Limited ($1,995).
- Best for small practices.
- Includes application configuration & two hours of product training.
- Standard ($,2995)
- Includes two additional hours of training, project management, configuration review & responsibilities. It also has an integrated training tracker, comprehensive video training library, help materials, an onboarding webinar series, an implementation phone line, a partner interface collaboration, post-utilization follow-up, and a dedicated implementation consultant.
- Comprehensive ($3,995)
- Includes application configuration and review, 12 hours of product training.
- Best for practices implementing a fully custom system that need time to learn how to navigate the software and integrate it into their daily operations.
AdvancedMD Customer Service
AdvancedMD’s support is included in the price and includes a 24/7 help desk, which sets its customer service department apart from many other EHR vendors. Support is in-house and ongoing after the implementation, training.
There’s No Better Time to Get Started
Times have changed. Software as you knew it has changed. Switch to AdvancedMD to minimize your operating costs and improve practice efficiency with its affordable and multiple flexible pricing models.