What Is Wrike Software?
Wrike software is an all-in-one project management solution that simplifies teamwork, streamlines collaboration, and improves efficiency. An intuitive interface and robust features make it suitable for business organizations to plan, track, and manage projects in real time. The platform offers automated workflows, comprehensive reporting, and seamless integration with popular tools. Wrike empowers teams to stay organized, prioritize tasks, and achieve their goals faster.
What Is Wrike Software Best For?
The workflow automation capabilities in Wrike help maximize productivity. It allows users to define and trigger automated workflows to eliminate manual and repetitive tasks, which helps teams focus on complex projects.
With Wrike, users can automate approvals, create recurring blueprints or templates, and use conditional logic in custom request forms. This results in substantial time savings by streamlining common processes.
In addition to the free two-week trial, Wrike offers the following pricing plans:
- Free: $0/user/month
- Team: $9.80/user/month
- Business: $24.80/user/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
- Pinnacle: Custom pricing (for 5 or more users)
Receive more details regarding the cost of Wrike by clicking Get Pricing.
Disclaimer: The pricing is subject to change.
Wrike Software Integrations
Pick from over 400 pre-configured connectors for cloud-based and on-premises enterprise applications. Users can extend Wrike's connectivity to thousands of other apps using universal connectors with accessible APIs. These integrations include popular platforms such as ADP Workforce Now, Amazon S3, Confluence, Oracle, Miro, Salesforce, and Slack.
Some more integrating applications are enlisted below:
How Does Wrike Software Work?
- Start your project planning with the Wrike project management tool using these basic steps:
- Log in by entering your Wrike credentials to access the main dashboard
- Create a new workspace or select an existing one. A workspace contains all your projects, tasks, files and other work items for a specific initiative. Add team members to the workspace and configure permissions for viewing, editing and approving items
- Choose a view like Kanban boards or Gantt charts to see the project progress at a glance. Customize views as needed for your team
- Set up templates, if available, for common project types like marketing campaigns or product launches. Templates save time by prepopulating fields. Create new projects using templates or from scratch. Define goals, deadlines and other vital details from the start
- Break down projects into actionable tasks and assign owners. Add dependencies, estimations and other metadata
- Enable features like request forms, proofing, approvals, and requests as needed for core business processes. Leverage the automation engine
- Project managers can use dashboards and reports to track key metrics and get real-time status updates on all work items
- Rely on the Wrike app to access work on the go from any device
Watch a Wrike Demo to learn more about Wrike's project management features.
Who Is Wrike Software For?
Wrike work management platform suits organizations of all sizes across different industries and sectors. User testimonials showcase its popularity in transportation, healthcare, sports, and infrastructure.
The versatile software provides value to the following teams as well:
- Marketing and creative
- Professional services
- Project management office (PMO)
- Product development
- Business operations
- IT and engineering
The Wrike platform offers the following key features:
Wrike enables both project and task management. Users can plan Agile projects, track deadlines, allocate resources, and deliver projects on time. Key aspects include creating projects, tasks, and subtasks, setting dependencies, milestones, and due dates on interactive Gantt charts.
Users can create customized workspaces, including folders for organizing projects and tailored item types to match their unique processes. Templates and blueprints allow quick replicating of standard work.
Team Collaboration Tools
The Wrike project management system facilitates conversations, asset creation, and decision-making with features like cross-tagging for visibility, proofing of assets, approvals, file attachments, and integrations with tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Creative Cloud. External stakeholders can also be involved via secured sharing.
Automation And Workflows
Common workflows and recurring tasks can be automated through triggers and rules to streamline processes across multiple projects. Tasks can be automatically synced based on relationships. Meanwhile, AI tools analyze notes to create structured tasks.
Capacity planning tools provide the capability to estimate task hours, visualize team workloads, and reallocate work among team members if necessary, using booking and time tracking features. From the outset, you can take control of your resources to embark on new projects with accurate forecasts. This transparency allows you to share the forecasts with stakeholders, ensuring full visibility into resource allocation and project planning.
Reporting And Analytics
Dashboards offer tailored views of essential performance metrics and progress. This feature empowers users with advanced analytics, real-time data, and integrated marketing insights. This valuable information facilitates informed decision-making for upcoming projects and enables efficient report generation.
Is Wrike Software Right For You? Wrike is one of the most popular project management apps available. A business should consider Wrike when it requires a management platform for the strategic execution of its project portfolios. The software offers unique convenience in achieving a high-level overview of all projects, making it a valuable tool for businesses seeking improved visibility into multiple workflows and streamlined tasks and projects.
Regarding security, Wrike ensures a seamless experience with guaranteed encryption and confidentiality, making it a reliable choice for businesses prioritizing data protection. The software's adherence to security protocols and compliance standards further underpins its dedication to safeguarding user data and maintaining a secure digital environment.
We recommend reading Wrike reviews to see what existing clients say about the software. Contact Software Finder at (661) 384-7070 for more information.
Wrike Pricing Plans
- Number of Users
Free$ 0.00 / user/month
- Web, desktop, and mobile apps
- Project and task management
- Board and table views
Team$ 9.80 / user/month
- Unlimited projects
- Interactive Gantt charts
- Custom workflows
- Use case templates
Business$ 24.80 / user/month
Team plan features plus:
- 5 to 200 users
- Resource management
- Adobe Creative Cloud extensions
- Project blueprints
5 to unlimited
Business plan features plus:
- 2-Factor authentication
- Admin permissions
- User audit reports
- Custom access roles
5 to unlimited
Enterprise plan features plus:
- Locked spaces
- Advanced reporting and BI
- Job roles
- Budgeting and billable hours
- Bookings (project-level effort and time planning)
Disclaimer: The pricing is subject to change.
Wrike Software Features