Watch Webinar - Adopting Telemedicine successfully in the times of COVID-19
As COVID-19 threat for medical providers increases, CMS and physician support groups have been pushing for the adoption of telemedicine.
To pave the way for its adoption, government, health insurers, and Health IT vendors have introduced several measures. In this webinar video we have covered;
• Latest directives from CMS, Drug Enforcement Agency, OCR and health insurers on telemedicine.
• Legislative environment for telehealth services in your state.
• How to set-up telehealth solution at minimal cost but with accelerated setup and activation.
• Free telehealth platforms offered by top EMR vendors including AdvancedMD, Prognocis, eclinicalworks, ChartLogic, DrChrono, Kareo and others.
P.S. You’ll also get free access to Telehealth Whitepaper and Blogs written by EMR industry experts.
Get a step closer to deploying Telemedicine in your practice
Answers to FAQs on Telemedicine
- Who can provide Telehealth services?
- Can you provide services to an out of state patient?
- How much will you get paid?
Implementing Telehealth Services in Practices
Familiarize yourself with state laws and regulations and decide what telemedicine service model is best suited for your practice?
Available Options for Telehealth platforms
- Telehealth Solutions Integrated with EMRs
- Full Suite Telehealth Solutions
- Video Conferencing Platforms
Why wait? Watch to get a step closer to deploying Telemedicine in your practice.
Marketing Manager, EMR Category at Software Finder
With 10+ years of Health IT consulting & vendor assessment experience under her belt, Maryann is your go-to person for understanding healthcare reform and technology pitfalls. You can connect with Maryann on twitter @MaryannLambrt01
VP of Revenue Cycle Management at PrognoCIS
With 20 years of experience in managing practices and medical billing, Kristen currently oversees a team 400 medical billers and coders at PrognoCIS. She has a Masters degree in Healthcare management with Bachelors in Business Administration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to fill in the information requested?
Is this really free?
Yes! Just keep us in mind next time you have a software related query. Or help us out by leaving software review on our website to help more buyers like you!