Best Project Management Software Monday - Features and Detail Review
Monday com software is a cloud-based work OS (Operating System) that enables teams to confidently manage projects and procedures. It’s a straightforward yet intuitive Work OS that enables teams to design processes, adapt to changing demands, provide transparency, collaborate, and cease performing manual grunt work. Project Management Software Monday facilitates collaboration.
Here is a comprehensive Monday project management review to help you evaluate its features.
7 Monday com Features
The following is a comprehensive list of 7 Monday project management features:
You can create customizable dashboards on Project Management Software Monday. The dashboards let you keep track of timetables, budgets, and progress. You can also run reports and view information from a bird’s eye view. The dashboards can also be used to enhance collaboration. The data tools can be used to exchange files, allocate tasks to resources, and prioritize assignments as well. You will be able to access important information like who is working on what to help your team stay on the same page.
The Kanban board is also integrated into Monday.com as a smart feature. First of all, it can be used to automate grunt work to reduce repetitive manual tasks and focus on executive work. It is also able to offer a mode of communication to your team so they can share updates or feedback to release products successfully. Moreover, it can be used to quickly track iterations and backlogs so you can observe how your team is doing in relation to each goal.
Monday also gives you the option to maintain your digital assets. It lets you create a timeline that shows every revision of a file, adding versions as you go and making it easy to see the most recent version. The files feature can also be used to store, arrange, and manage all of the resources on a centralized platform. It lets your team members access relevant information right away when they are working. Moreover, you can upload files in any format from PC, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box.
The docs feature lets you collaborate with your team in real-time. Your team can co-edit the document and share comments with each other. While making actionable lists, you can use the drag-and-drop interface to move your text without interrupting other people who are working on the document. In addition, you can embed videos and dashboards in your documents to make them more dynamic with context.
Task automation can be used to ensure that manual tasks management is simplified. It can be used to send emails on due dates. Moreover, you can request updates in real-time. Customizable automation of tasks can also reduce meetings for updates or feedback.
The Gantt board can be used to track deadlines. It ensures that everything is finished on schedule, and you can easily view crucial dates, and milestones, and define dependencies for your projects. You can quickly convert spreadsheets into smart boards that you may use to visualize the best gantt chart software.
You can connect Monday.com workflows with apps that you work with regularly. There is a wide range of integrations available on Monday including Outlook, Dropbox, Zoom, Excel, and Zapier.
The workforms product supports a no-code builder so you can create customized forms for your company. You can specify criteria to obtain accurate and relevant information. It will help you minimize the back-and-forth loop.
The canvas can be used to plan customer journeys, processes, and user flows. It can be used to create diagrams with shapes and arrows that have snap connectors. It has a marker feature so you can express yourself by drawing your ideas.
Read More: Top Project Management Myths Not to Fall for in 2022
Benefits of Using Monday Software
There are many Monday project management benefits:
With features like ready-made themes, column kinds, boards, documents, dashboards, and more, it enables you to create a digital workspace for your work.
By using the program to exchange updates, monitor performance, view comments, and more, it enables the entire team to work together on a projec
By delivering insights and reports through dashboards, Gantt charts, and other tools, it supports data-driven decision-making.
The following is a list of Monday software pros and cons:
Pros of Using Monday com Software
- You get immediate access to new tasks and adjustments to old ones thanks to the dashboard.
- The update function can be used to ask questions, provide status reports, and make reports.
- Instead of having to start from scratch, you can use templates to create tasks or projects.
- You can create flexible workflows by using column types and view types that are possible through Gantt and Kanban.
- Online teams can work together as they have access to comment on tasks, comment on them, and download them as well.
- You can automate mundane tasks and use automation to request updates too.
- The setup is flexible and easy.
- The interface is simple and user-friendly.
Read Also: Why Do You Need The Best Software For Project Management?
Cons of Using Monday com
- Monday could benefit from integrations with some apps like Xero or Google Ads to directly manage campaigns.
- The basic pricing plan does not offer integration.
Project Management Software Monday Pricing
Individual: Free. It includes limitless boards and documents, 200+ templates, 20+ column types, compatibility for iOS and Android. This option is for up to 5 users.
Basic: $8 a month for each other. This option can be used to invite unlimited free guests, access prioritized customer support, and create a dashboard with information from one board.
Standard: $10 a month for each user. This option comes with all the capabilities offered in the individual plan in addition to extras like customer support, integrations, and automation of up to 250 activities. It can be used to create a dashboard based on information from five boards.
Pro: $16 a month for each user. It contains all the capabilities offered by the basic plan in addition to integrations and automation that can handle up to 25,000 actions per month, private boards and documents, chart views, formula columns, time tracking, dependency columns, and a dashboard with the option of 10 boards.
Read Also: Top Project Management Software for Finance Industry
Enterprise: Contact the Project Management Software Monday sales team to get a price. All of the features offered by the Pro plan are included, along with unlimited enterprise-level automation and integration, enterprise-level securit y and governance, advanced analytics and reporting, multi-level permissions, tailored onboarding, premium support, and a dashboard combined with up to 50 boards.
Pricing & Feature Comparison for top 5 PM tools
Looking for other project planning tools apart from Monday.com?
- AtTrack: AtTrack is a time tracking software for HR managers and small business owners to plan, track, and measure employee productivity and project timelines. The software is easy to use and budget-friendly. AtTrack also integrates with other tools, such as Google Docs, Trello, and Jira to facilitate collaboration and communication among team members.
- A1 Tracker: This is a collaboration tool designed specifically for risk management. A1 Tracker helps risk managers and business owners identify, assess, and manage risks related to their projects and operations. The tool can also be used to create custom risk registers, set risk thresholds, and monitor risk levels in real-time.
- Coda: Coda is a multi-user document collaboration tool for freelance and in-house teams to create and collaborate on dynamic, interactive documents. Users will be able to combine text, tables, and media in a single document and use built-in formulas and functions to streamline project plans and content production.
- Evernote Teams: Evernote Teams serves as an all-in-one digital file cabinet, personal notebook, and project management tool for individuals and teams. Each team member can create notes, keep on top of assigned tasks, and manage schedules in one place, while also collaborating with others for projects and meetings.
- Ayoa: Ayoa is the only mind mapping tool in the market that is based on AI. It’s an intuitive, “brain-friendly” tool where users can map project cycles in canvas and workflow style boards for seamless task management and idea generation.
- FreshDesk: Looking for a customer support software? FreshDesk helps organizations manage and resolve customer inquiries and issues. It offers a range of features for handling customer interactions, including a ticketing system, a customer portal, and live chat. Freshdesk also includes tools for managing and tracking customer interactions, such as a knowledge base, a customer feedback system, and a reporting and analytics dashboard.
- Bluebeam Revu: This is a project management software for the construction industry. With Bluebeam, architects, engineers, and contractors will be able to create, edit, collaborate, and share PDF documents on the go and in the office. The platform is great at improving workflows among team members in real-time, and includes features for built-in markup and hyperlink tools, permission settings, and live activity feeds.
- Lucidchart: Lucidchart is a web-based application where users can sketch and share professional flowchart diagrams to manage projects and brainstorm ideas. The platform is most popular for creating business process maps, planning and organizing scrum teams, and sketching product architectures.
- Kanbanchi: Kanbanchi is the only online tool for managing enterprise-level projects on Google Workspace with built-in features like Kanban Board, Gantt Chart, and Time Tracker. It is designed to promote real-time collaboration and simplify task management. Because the interface is very similar to Google, users will be able to quickly grasp Kanbanchi’s full functionality within minutes.
- Favro: This cloud-based collaborative planning tool is most popular among fast growing SaaS and live game companies. On Favro, marketing teams and software developers can create and organize planning boards and sheets, databases and roadmaps, and documents and wikis. Favro is also great for prioritizing projects with high-level goals by aggregating the workflow of their team members.