Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Lahore, Pakistan, Arbisoft is one of the quickest developing software services organizations in South East Asia. The company has expanded its operations to four locations worldwide, and a team of 400+ experienced software engineers, developers, UX/UI architects, and designers.
Arbisoft specializes in rapid application development, Enterprise Applications, 3D Applications, Mobile App Development, Automated Data Scraping, Cloud Applications, data services, SaaS, Python.
The company focuses on web, mobile, and data services for its clients along with product offerings in six niche areas under the name of;
1) Edly, a full-stack online learning solution;
2) Sentimeter, a tool aimed at optimizing customer user experience;
3) HRIS, a human resource management platform to streamline employee onboarding, operations, and daily workflows;
4) Listen Tool, a solution designed to enhance learning, growth and increase team productivity through a culture of productivity;
5) Data Analytics, and
6) VR solutions by expert VR developers in areas such as game design, healthcare, physics, and product architecture.
Arbisoft's customers include worldwide pioneers in the likes of edX, Indeed, Amazon, KAYAK, McDonald's, Stanford, Microsoft, and the World Bank.