What Is EADOC Software?
EADOC, now acquired by Bentley Systems, is a cloud-based construction management software. It assists facility owners, construction managers, contractors, and subcontractors to collaborate more efficiently on construction projects. Users can streamline the process for submittals, RFIs, change orders, and document control.
What Is EADOC Project Management Software Best For?
EADOC is best known as a fast, secure, and easy-to-use project management solution for construction. It reduces construction project delays, costly rework, and overhead costs. Each project team member can access the project information from any web browser with an internet connection.
The pricing for EADOC project management solution is $500. It is unclear if this price is a monthly, yearly, or one-time payment. For more EADOC pricing details, please click Get Pricing.
Disclaimer: The price is subject to change due to the acquisition of the software by Bentley systems.
EADOC Software Integrations
The construction management software can integrate with Microsoft Project and Oracle Primavera P6.
How Does EADOC Construction Management Software Work?
Follow these basic steps to set up and start using EADOC:
- Create a free account on the EADOC website and sign in
- After signing in, you will be prompted to add your project details and invite other users to join your project
- Select the integrations that you want to use from the list of available tools
- You can begin assigning tasks and tracking project progress within the application by adding documents or setting alerts for upcoming deadlines
- You can easily share data between users in real-time over a secure connection
- Use the analytics dashboard to view and understand project information at a glance
- Users can access all their projects anytime by logging back into their accounts on any web browser or internet connection
To learn more about the software's functionality, book an EADOC demo. Or click the Watch Demo button.
Who Is EADOC Software For?
The software is especially useful for managing construction projects in the engineering and construction industries for improved productivity. Mid-sized to large enterprises can deploy the software.
EADOC is generally used by the following:
- Construction teams
- Project managers
- Facility owners
EADOC Software Features
The key features of EADOC include the following:
- Project Management
EADOC provides a centralized platform for managing multiple aspects of a construction project. For example, document management, communication, progress tracking, change management, and reporting.
The software includes tools for real-time collaboration, such as project messaging, commenting, and document sharing. The tools allow team members to stay in sync and work together effectively.
EADOC offers powerful reporting tools. Users can generate reports on project status, budget, schedule, and other metrics. These reports are customizable to meet the specific needs of each project.
- Mobile Access
Project team members can access EADOC from any device with an internet connection, including mobile devices. The utility helps users easily access the required information and collaborate with team members from anywhere, at any time.
Is EADOC Software Right For You?
EADOC is a good consideration for construction managers and facility owners seeking to streamline their construction project processes. The software allows to manage multiple construction aspects from a single platform and encourages better collaboration among the team.
EADOC Pricing Breakdown
To learn more about EADOC pricing, click Get Pricing to speak to one of our in-house experts.
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting
- Accessible from any device with an internet connection
- Easy to use
- Allows you to customize project workflows
- Not suitable for small companies/small-scale projects
- Some modules are not user-friendly