KPI Fire is a web-based collaboration tool that displays shared company objectives and key performance indicators on a dashboard for team members (KPIs). It is appropriate for large and midsize businesses across all industries.
KPI Fire software makes it simple for businesses to align their teams and accomplish their aims. First, fill in the blanks with your annual goals and strategic plan. Then divide those goals into department goals, team goals, and project goals. With real-time project and KPI dashboards, you can see how far you've come. Everyone on your team can work collaboratively and improve their job performance with KPI Fire project management. Leading companies rely on it to implement their strategy because it's simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
KPI Fire provides a real-time analysis of the key performance indicators through custom KPI dashboards, allowing all users to keep track of goal progress. Businesses can fully customize the KPI dashboard to display the metrics that matter most to their strategy. Any changes made to KPIs or data entered into the system are updated in real time for all users. Users can identify which projects need more work and where changes need to be made to meet objectives, thanks to the visual data presentation of KPI Fire dashboards.
KPI Fire Features
- Ad hoc Reporting
- Goal Setting / Tracking
- Idea Management
- Key Performance Indicators
- KPI Monitoring
- Milestone Tracking
- Strategic Planning
KPI Fire Reviews
- The software is very intuitive and straightforward to use, and there is no need for IT to get started with your rollout.
- KPI Fire has all the modules required in an end-to-end solution, lacking many alternative offerings.
- Goals are provided in a visual report to track progress, and any changes to plans are updated in real-time across all users.
- KPI Fire allows you to manage projects by creating them based on employee suggestions, assigning employees to tasks, creating project workflows, and prioritizing projects based on KPIs.
- Hoshin Kanri and Hoshin Planning are integrated tools that allow businesses to cascade strategic plans from long-term to short-term goals and break projects down into smaller goals and objectives.
- There are still ways to improve the application's metrics and financial benefits.
- The software is a bit expensive.
KPI Fire Pricing
KPI Fire offers a Project Manager plan for $20 per month (minimum of 50 seats). In addition, the Strategy Manager plan is available for $30 per month (minimum of 50 seats).
Moreover, documentation, live online, webinars, and in-person training are all available from KPI Fire.
KPI Fire is a software solution for operational excellence that helps companies align their teams and achieve their business objectives. KPI Fire is a simple and easy-to-use KPI dashboard, project management, and strategic planning tool. It allows you to easily manage improvement projects, set cascading goals for your company and departments, and view KPIs in real time. KPI Fire software helps teams collaborate and seamlessly manage their work, and it is trusted by leading companies to execute their strategies.
KPI Fire Software Features
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting