What Is Monograph Software?
Monograph is a cloud-based project management software for architecture and engineering firms. The platform offers several features to help streamline project management processes, including project planning, time tracking, resource allocation, and invoicing. The software also has an intuitive interface, which makes it an ideal choice for architects and engineers to improve their overall productivity.
What Is Monograph Software Best For?
Many users, mainly architects and engineers, consider Monograph's time-tracking tool as its best feature. Users can track their billable hours and expenses, log time spent on specific tasks, and automatically calculate the total time spent on a project. Therefore, firms can quickly generate accurate invoices for their clients and ensure they are billing for all the time spent on a project.
Monograph project management software has two pricing plans: Track and Grow. However, the vendor does not disclose its pricing details.
Monograph Track plan is designed for firms that are just starting and must understand historical performance. Meanwhile, Monograph Grow plan is for companies seeking to forecast project performance, business reporting, and resourcing staff.
For more details, click the "Get Pricing" button at the top.
Monograph software can integrate with the following QuickBooks Online versions:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Essentials
- QuickBooks Simple Start
- QuickBooks Plus
- QuickBooks Advanced
How Does Monograph Software Work?
Here's how you can get started with Monograph after installation:
- Create a new account and provide basic information such as your name, email address, and company information
- Click the “New Project” button to create a project and enter the project details, such as project name, start date, end date, and budget
- Set up tasks and milestones. Click on the “Tasks” tab and create new tasks with their corresponding deadlines and assignees
- Click the "Resources" tab and assign team members to specific tasks. You can also track the availability of each team member
- Log your billable hours and expenses associated with a project, and Monograph will automatically calculate the total amount of time spent
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab and view the project progress chart. This chart will show you the overall project progress, as well as the progress of individual tasks
Schedule a Monograph demo to learn more about the software's project management functions. Click "Watch Demo" now!
Who Is Monograph Software For?
Monograph project management software specifically caters to architecture and engineering firms, ranging from small businesses to large enterprises. In broader terms, it is suitable for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry.
The software is particularly user-friendly for businesses that have to manage multiple projects simultaneously and track their financial performance. Monograph features like project planning, time tracking, resource allocation, and invoicing make it an ideal solution for businesses that manage complex projects and workflows.
Monograph Software Features
Monograph offers the following key features:
Project Planner Tool
The project planning feature in Monograph allows users to create and manage projects from start to finish. This includes setting up a project timeline, defining goals and milestones, assigning team members to specific projects, and tracking progress.
Managers or admins can assign team members to tasks and monitor their workload. They can also track the availability of team resources and plan as needed.
Users can log their billable hours and expenses associated with each project created in Monograph. The feature automatically calculates the total time spent on a project and generates accurate client invoices.
Monograph's financial reporting feature allows for tracking project costs, revenue, and profitability. The reporting also makes it easier for construction firms to monitor their financial performance and make informed decisions about their business operations.
Engineering and architecture companies can generate invoices directly from the software. They can identify unpaid invoices and send reminders to clients.
Monograph project management software allows team members to collaborate on projects from anywhere with an internet connection. They can share files and communicate with each other in real-time.
Clients can view project progress and communicate with team members by accessing the Monograph client portal. This makes it easier for them to stay informed about the status of their projects.
Is Monograph Software Right For You?
If you are an architecture or engineering company looking to streamline your project workflows, billing, and invoicing, then Monograph could be a good fit. More than 750 companies within the AEC industry have been using the software. Notable customers include Workshop/APD, Brooks + Scarpa, and Trahan Architects.
Monograph Software Pricing Breakdown
What’s included(Track Plan Features)
What’s included(Grow Plan Features)
- No seat minimums
- 20 projects
- Phase-based time and expense tracking
- Bill hourly, with not to exceed, or lump sum
- Online client payments using credit, debit, or eCheck (U.S. Only)
- Manage budgets, tasks, and milestones
- Free QuickBooks Online Invoicing integration
- 5 seats
- Unlimited projects
- Dedicated account support
- Includes everything in the Track plan
- Forecast staff workload and bottlenecks
- Gain insights on project profitability, team workload, and more
- Get live onboarding sessions and training, with priority support for your entire team
Monograph Software offers customized pricing based on users and specialty. Click here to get a custom quote.
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting
- Easy to use
- Responsive customer support
- Limited integrations and no API access
- Lack of multi-language support