What Is Nimbus Note?
Nimbus Note is a cloud-based project management software that streamlines workflow and increases productivity. With online notes, docs, wikis, tasks, and more, users can transform information chaos into an organized workplace.
Features like clipping, organizing, and sharing notes and assets make Nimbus Note a powerful tool for managing projects. For teams/businesses, Nimbus offers an Organization Console for user and workspace management. Get things done faster with Nimbus Note.
What Is Nimbus Note Best For?
Nimbus Note stands out from its competitors by combining standard note-taking apps with enhanced features that cover almost all bases.
Nimbus Note Pricing
Nimbus Note pricing plans are listed as follows:
- Free: $0, Unlimited devices
- Pro: $9/month/user
- Business: $12/month/user
To learn more about the offerings in each plan, go over the pricing table below or click the Get Pricing button above.
Nimbus Note Integrations
Nimbus Note offers seamless integrations with popular third-party software, including:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
Furthermore, you can import data from the following:
How Does Nimbus Note Work?
The following is a brief guide for getting started with Nimbus Note:
- Create a new project or task by clicking on the "Create" icon on the top right corner. Choose the type of project you'd like to create (note, doc, wiki, task, or board), add a title, and click "Create." The project opens in your workspace.
- Add notes, documents, images, audio recordings, and other assets to the project. Use the search bar or filters to quickly find any item in your workspace.
- Invite members to join your workspace, assign tasks and deadlines, share documents, and message each other.
- Once the project is complete, use the "Export" function to save all notes and assets to a PDF, DOCX, or HTML file.
- Set reminders and board views to keep track of your progress by clicking on the "Reminders" or "Board View” tabs.
For a more in-depth look at how Nimbus Note software works, click the Watch Demo button to see the software in action.
Who Is Nimbus Note For?
Nimbus Note is ideal for small to mid-sized teams in various industries, including the following:
- Non-Profit Organizations
Nimbus Note Features
Nimbus Note offers a wide range of features that include the following:
The new editor for document creation will offer numerous ways to create documents, while also keeping the process clean and easy for completing daily tasks.
Nimbus Tables have a high degree of adaptability and can be used for almost any purpose, ranging from basic tables to providing lightweight database functions such as file attachments, collaboration tools, progress tracking, and more.
To increase flexibility in managing your organization, you can create individual workspaces that have customized permissions, teams, and structure.
It is important to not only store information easily, but also have the confidence to quickly and flexibly access that information whenever necessary.
You can manage privacy settings directly on Public Pages by setting a password or switching to private access at the workspace level.
Share Notes And Folders
The platform doesn't support code pages. However, you are able to share nested folders and notes. If you have a Business account, you have the option to set your branding and use a custom domain.
Make use of the lightweight To-Do list included with every document to ensure that you're making progress in the right direction. Create brief to-do lists to increase your productivity.
Set Colors To Folders And Notes
The color-coding feature in Nimbus Note to enable users to easily identify and access important content. That is because human eyes can recognize colors faster than words.
Using flexible permissions will allow you to assign the appropriate level of access to your data. That means that the same users can have different permissions in different workspaces.
Apart from the ones mentioned above, Nimbus Note also offers:
- Server-Side backups
- Real-Time editing
- Document scanner (OCR)
- Protect with Password
- Nested Folders
Is Nimbus Note Right for You?
If you are seeking a comprehensive project management software with powerful note-taking, task and project management, team collaboration, and organization features, Nimbus Note may be the perfect choice for you.
Nimbus Note prioritizes data security and scalability, with certifications for privacy compliance and frequent data backups. With bank-grade encryption and strong physical security measures, Nimbus Note ensures the safety of your data.
Still unsure if Nimbus Note is the right fit for your project management needs? Schedule a Nimbus Note demo or contact our customer support team for assistance in making the best decision. Don't miss the opportunity to enhance your project management process with Nimbus Note!
Nimbus Note Pricing Plans
What’s included(Free Plan Features)
What’s included(Pro Plan Features)
What’s included(Business Plan Features)
- Unlimited devices
- Unlimited nested folders
- All editor features
- Document Scanner
- Public pages
All Free plan features plus
- Unlimited notes
- Unlimited video / audio recording
- Image recognition
- Search in images and docs
- Weekly server backups
- Export to PDF
- Password-protected public pages
- Version history
- 2-step authentication
All Pro plan features plus
- Unlimited workspaces
- White label solution
- CNAME (Custom Domain)
- Internal branding
- External branding
- Client accounts (coming soon)
- Custom SMTP
- Advanced integrations (JS/HTML Injections)
- Automation (coming soon)
- Workflow management (coming soon)
Nimbus Note Features
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting
- Robust note-taking and documentation features
- Team collaboration features for real-time collaboration
- Powerful organization and search functionalities
- Mobile and offline access for flexibility
- Gets stuck when tackling super complicated projects
- Limited formatting options for the table block