What Is ArcLab Software?
ArcLab is a mobile learning and nano training software designed for the deskless workforce. It serves as an efficient SaaS platform, enabling training and upskilling of employees in any language, anytime and anywhere.
What Is ArcLab Best For?
ArcLab software offers support for multiple languages, enabling you to create, organize, and deliver courses in your team's preferred languages. It facilitates their training and development while providing real-time mobile learning and progress tracking for quick performance improvement.
ArcLab LMS offers different pricing plans and billing options.
- Starting Price: $4/Month
There is also a basic free plan available (up to 25 users). In addition, you can request a custom quote and preferential pricing. Click "Get Pricing" for more details.
ArcLab learning management system has not disclosed its third-party integrations.
How Does ArcLab Work?
The steps listed below would help you get started with ArcLab.
- Create an ArcLab account
- Sign in using your generated credentials.
- Upon logging in, you will be directed to the software dashboard
- Customize your learning modules to match your team's skill requirements and the company's branding needs
- Easily create new training programs using a wide range of pre-designed tools and templates
- Stay updated on the learning progress and status of your employees with comprehensive analytics and reporting tools
For more detailed guidance on using the software, access the ArcLab demo by clicking on "Watch Demo".
Who Is ArcLab For?
ArcLab is an ideal choice for companies seeking to accelerate employee training and development, especially for businesses aiming to provide remote courses. It is specifically designed to facilitate nano learning and mobile training, making it well-suited for deskless workforces.
- Common users of ArcLab include the following.
- Human Resource (HR) Managers
- Organizational Development (OD) Specialists
- Training and Development (T and D) Executives
- Human Capital Development (HCD) Professionals
The key features of ArcLab are discussed below.
Customize nano learning programs with fonts, colors, backgrounds, and design themes to align with your brand development and growth objectives.
Accredit employees with digital badges and "NanoCredentials" upon completing training courses and achieving proficiency, enhancing staff retention.
Utilize assessment templates, including multiple choice, word unscramble, and open-ended tests, along with polls, ratings, and Likert scale screens to analyze learner preferences.
Analyze workforce learning efficacy, track progress, and facilitate faster module completion with the linkable "Learning Analytics" feature compatible with your existing LMS and HRMS, or download data for future reference.
Securely access learning modules by sending unique "signup" and "login" credentials to employees, eliminating the need for app downloads. Easily embed ArcLab's secure web-links into your existing LMS or intranet through an iframe without installation or integration.
Is ArcLab Right For You?
ArcLab is an ideal LMS tool for creating and managing interactive training content, especially for remote training through its mobile learning SaaS platform. Its highly user-friendly interface offers customization options and robust analytics.
Trusted by reputable organizations like Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), Woh Hup Construction, and Fei Siong Group, ArcLab meets the learning, training, and development needs of employees. Read ArcLab reviews for more insights to make an informed decision.
ArcLab Pricing Plans
ArcLab pricing plans are detailed below.
- ArcLab Basic
- ArcLab Pro
- ArcLab Enterprise
What’s included(*ArcLab Basic* Features)
What’s included(*ArcLab Pro* Features)
What’s included(*ArcLab Enterprise* Features)
- Limited Modules (with Ad Support)
- All Screen Types
- Email-Only Invite for Learners
- Analytics (for Viewing Only, No Export)
- Unlimited Learning Modules
- Full Screen and Content (with Assessments)
- All-Access Dashboard with Prompt Notifications
- Learner Invitations Through Email and SMS
- Custom Video Uploading
- Seamless Compatibility with Your Existing LMS and HRMS
- Extensive Media Asset Libraries
- Public and Private Learning Communities (Restrict Training Material to Specific Learners When Needed)
- Exportable and Downloadable Learner Data and Analytics
All Features of ARCLAB Pro Plus
- Training Needs Analysis
- Administrator Training
- Media Asset Libraries
Click Get Pricing to know more about how much would ArcLab cost you!
Learning & Development
Certification & Licensing