What Is Infinit-I Software?
Infinit-I is a cloud-based LMS (Learning Management System) tool that helps several industries deliver online training programs. While Infinit-I software originates from the trucking industry, the software now offers innovative digital training solutions for many industries. These include construction, IT (Information Technology), schools, and logistics.
Its built-in analytics and reporting tools track learners’ progress and assess user comprehension. The key features of Infinit-I include Reporting and Documentation, Corrective Action Training, Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT), and Onboarding, among others.
What Is Infinit-I Best For?
Infinit-I software is especially known for its training videos and guidance resources. Moreover, the emphasis on driver safety and corrective action training sets it apart from similar software systems. In addition, Infinit-I stands out because of its efficient and proactive customer support.
Click "Get Pricing" for multiple Infinit-I software pricing options. We will help you pick the best plan according to your unique requirements.
Infinit-I workforce solutions has not disclosed its third-party integrations. You can call our helpline (661) 384-7070 for more information.
How Does Infinit-I Work?
Follow these steps to get started with Infinit-I software:
- Create your account on the Infinit-I system
- Log in with username (or registered email used to create the account) and password
- View Dashboard features, tools, and modules. It also provides details on all training programs (past, ongoing, and upcoming) and the performance status of everyone on your team
- Create training programs and add relevant course material (documents, videos, audio files, quizzes, assessments, etc.)
- Invite your team to the training program(s). They can access the courses and pick relevant ones from the course catalog or through system notifications
- Your team can track their progress and earn certifications upon completing the courses
- Use the performance tracking features to monitor employee progress and identify areas of improvement
Click Watch Demo to access the Infinit-I demo and understand how it works.
Who Is Infinit-I For?
Big and small firms operating in various sectors can benefit from this software. Infinit-I is used in the following sectors:
- Trucking companies
- Construction firms
The following professionals are the common users of Infinit-I:
- Training and Development (T and D) Specialists
- Human Resource (HR) Managers
- Warehouse Managers
- Fleet Managers
- Human Capital Development (HCD) Professionals
The following are the main features of Infinit-I software:
Reporting and Documentation
Infinit-I LMS ensures that your documentation is in order so you can boost the insurability of your business, decrease insurance premiums, and reduce faulty worker compensation plans.
Corrective Action Training
Address undesirable behaviors, implement corrective action training, and reduce loss of resources and finances.
Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT)
Get your drivers to complete their ELDT quickly through Infinit-I’s cutting-edge learning modules.
Streamline employee onboarding and orientation by pre-qualifying new drivers and ensuring clear communication. This can help you reduce onboarding costs and orientation time significantly.
Is Infinit-I Right For You?
Do you need an easy-to-use LMS tool to manage your training programs, improve employee performance, and meet regulatory requirements? If yes, then Infinit-I is worth checking out.
Infinit-I learning management system helps companies create training programs, monitor users’ performance, and improve the workforce’s skillset. The software supports web and mobile (iOS and Android) platforms and offers an API (Application Programming Interface).
Still unsure about the software? Read Infinit-I reviews for users’ experience and make the right decision for your business.
Infinit-I Pricing Plans
Infinit-I learning management has not disclosed any information about its pricing plans or billing options. However, you can request more details by clicking Get Pricing.
Learning & Development
Certification & Licensing