Mailchimp is perhaps one of the most popular software that helps users disseminate newsletters among other things. The company has diversified and added more features to the software which enables users to do much more than send newsletters. Now Mailchimp gives users the ability to run Facebook ad campaigns, create targeted emails, and keep track of their metrics to keep up with performance.
Mailchimp is a leader in the field of email marketing. The tool is used by millions of businesses both big and small the world over. There are dozens of features that make this software so coveted and popular.
Some great Mailchimp features in more detail.
Create Newsletters and Emails: Mailchimp allows users to create interactive and interesting targeted emails and newsletters for their audience.
Emailing List: Mailchimp allows you to automatically send an email to a large group of people. There is also an unsubscribe button available in their emails if anyone wants to opt-out of the email.
Analyze Data: Mailchimp makes data easy to read and makes numbers available to users which helps users understand how the emails users send are faring.
Mobile Apps: The software has both iOS and Android apps which help make the software easy to use on the go. Users can send emails and add users to their subscriber list from their phones.
Automate Follow-Ups: Users can set automated responses if a recipient of your e-mail sends a reply.
Simpler User Interface: It is very easy to create emails and newsletters with the interactive click and drag options available on this software.
Mailchimp Pricing: Mailchimp has several pricing plans depending on your needs. The plans start from $20 a month for up to 2000 subscribers, then $25 a month for up to 2500 subscribers a month, $35 a month for up to 2600 subscribers a month, and it costs about $199 a month for a pro subscription that has no limitations.
Free Trial: Yes, Mailchimp allows users to get a free trial. In fact, the software also offers a free version.
- Easy to use user interface which is simple even for beginners.
- Monitor statistics for how well emails and newsletters are doing.
- A convenient phone app that enables you to update your emails or newsletters even on the go!
- Mailchimp pricing is a little steep and the software starts to cost a lot as your mailing list grows.
- You do not have access to customer support in the free trial or free version of the software in case you run into any issues.
- Mailchimp is a wonderful software that can enable users to create interactive and fun-to-read emails and newsletter campaigns for their readers.
Learn about some other great alternatives to Mailchimp down below!