Marketo Engage is essentially an automated email marketing software hosted on the Adobe Experience Cloud. The software has features that aid marketing automation, social marketing, nurturing leads, sales insight, managing budgets, and more. The features enable users to make complex marketing campaigns and monitor their success and ROI through the insight features.
The software aids businesses in setting up their online marketing strategies and executing them as well. Marketo has been in the market for a while and is used by all types of businesses to set up their email marketing campaigns amongst other things.
Some of Marketo Software Features
Lead Management: This feature allows users to find new clientele with the help of systems put in place by Marketo.
Email Marketing: The feature allows users to send mass emails to both current and potential customers allowing for business to flourish.
Consumer Marketing: Users can directly tap into their consumers and market directly to them more effectively with Marketo.
Customer Base Marketing: The software markets effectively to pass customers which helps with repeat clientele which is incredibly beneficial.
Mobile Marketing: Marketo allows for mobile marketing efforts which is essential in this day and age.
Marketo Software Pricing: Marketo pricing starts at $895 and goes up depending on which features you choose to purchase. The vendor is also known to give non-profit organizations discounts.
Free Trial: While the vendor does not have a free version of this software available, you can easily contact the vendor for a trial of it. There is a trial of the software available at no cost.
- The customer support team for the software is always available to assist users so they are able to immediately troubleshoot any issues with the software they might be having.
- The user interface for the software is incredibly sleek and simple which helps users to get acclimated to the software immediately without having to spend too much time learning the software.
- The software has a robust insights feature that allows users to glean as much information as possible about their marketing strategies' effectiveness.
- The software is quite expensive as compared to other software that does the same thing.
- The software is not easily scalable if you want to change anything in it which can be frustrating and limiting if you have plans to grow. After a certain number of leads, you will find that the software is slowing down.
- There are a lot of customizations available but learning how to execute these functions can at times be tricky and confusing.
Marketo is a great tool for any business that is looking to expand its online marketing strategy. The software has a number of features that prove to be helpful in such a case.
Learn more about Marketo and other similar software here.