Bitrix24 is a project management solution that provides teams with a single platform to organize their business. It also allows the tracking of potential customers and manages existing customer and partner relationships. In addition, the combined dashboards present an overview of projects, relevant tasks, and upcoming deadlines. As a result, it is a valuable tool for visualizing progress and planning for maximum efficiency. Various businesses utilize the software to optimize their workflow.
Highlighted Bitrix24 Features
The software offers several robust tools and features that you can evaluate during the Bitrix24 demo. But, first, let’s go over the top features.
Workload planning tools offered by Bitrix24 software allow employees to maximize their productivity and do more in little time. They can track the due dates of tasks and prioritize work accordingly. Supervisors can specify how much time is required on a task and track an employee’s record. They can also view monthly reports to see how much time is spent per employee or team.
The software employs the Gantt chart view for tasks, which summarizes the status, assignee, and relevant notes. Every team member can see the whole picture and project status. It is easier to pinpoint problems and prevent delays because you have the flexibility to make changes. The notification system keeps everyone informed.
You can define the relationship between dependent tasks and establish an assembly line. It supports multiple task dependencies, and you can assign them with a drag and drop function. In addition, managers can create custom task fields for their specific situations.
Using the group calendar function, it is easier to track how much time is spent on tasks and when the project is expected to complete. In addition, the software lets managers change the working hours and assign shifts using the time clock.
The software is free for startups and small businesses. It includes standard features for task management, collaboration, and communication. There are also standalone packages starting at $49 per month. Larger companies can purchase a one-time license for their project management needs.
There is a 30-day free trial and a free bitrix24 cost plan for basic business tools, after which the subscription is as follows:
- Cloud Basic: $49 per month
- Standard: $99 per month
- Professional: $199 per month
- Business on-premises: $2990 (one-time license)
- $24990 for the enterprise (one-time license)
- The software is excellent for communication, and it facilitates interaction between businesses and their partners or clients.
- Bitrix24 software can automate outgoing messages and fast-track specific procedures with programmed instructions.
- It helps manage employees and their workload and assigns tasks based on their availability and current responsibilities.
- The software provides the option of using a separate lead listing or contacting the leads directly.
- There is a Kanban interface available.
- Notifications of opportunities, assignments, and activities are sent regularly.
- The webmail service associated with Bitrix24 has a lot of bugs and does not function like it is supposed to.
- The interface is not as intuitive as other options available, making it more challenging to locate the required tool.
- They also need to improve their technical and customer support team because clients have to wait a long to resolve their queries.
Bitrix24 Software Demo
You can also schedule a Bitrix24 demo to explore the software in real time. According to users, the demo helps make a final decision. During the Bitrix24 software demo, you can navigate various features and analyze the software in depth.
For details regarding the demo, click on “Watch Demo.”
Bitrix24's goal is to give a practical solution for online business management. There are versatile and accurate solutions to handle each action, from clocking in at the start of the day to tasks, sales processing, and reporting.
Bitrix24 project management includes a wide range of lead management capabilities and some useful automation features, all of which make it a good SMB value. Bitrix24 software is designed for corporations and small businesses. However, it's also ideal for remote teams that wish to stay in touch and cooperate effectively.
Bitrix24 Software Features
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting