What Is Hygger?
Hygger is a cloud-based, agile project management software specifically designed for modern teams. It offers various features, including To-Do Lists and Time Tracking with Kanban Board, Roadmap Planning, and more. Over 32,300 companies worldwide use the platform to collect, organize and prioritize ideas, tasks, and projects. With Hygger's user-friendly interface, teams can easily manage their projects with structured planning.
What Is Hygger Best For?
According to user reviews, one of the best features of Hygger is its built-in prioritization tool. This tool lets teams easily define what's important for their projects and prioritize tasks accordingly. Additionally, users have also praised agile scrum tools provided by the software.
Hygger pricing plans are listed below:
- The Free plan includes unlimited users, projects, and boards and 100MB of storage
- The Standard plan offers more flexibility at $7/user/month
- The Enterprise plan offers more advanced features for $14/user/month
Annual subscriptions are also available, and business teams must only pay for active users. Consult the table below for a more detailed Hygger pricing breakdown, or click "Get Pricing".
Hygger software can integrate with other software applications so users use their existing tech stack without hassle. The featured integrations include:
- Google Drive
How Does Hygger Work?
Follow these basic steps to start using Hygger project management software:
- You can sign up either using your email address or social media accounts
- Click “Create” to start your project, then enter the required information, such as title, description and start date
- Add team members to the project by entering their emails in the required field
- Use the Kanban Board feature to add tasks and organize them into columns (e.g., To Do, Doing, Done)
- Use To-Do Lists to create lists of tasks and assign them to team members if needed
- Set milestones for your larger projects and view their progress over time with the Roadmap Planning feature
- Communicate with other team members about tasks within each project
Schedule a Hygger demo to better understand the software's different functions. You can click "Watch Demo" to access it.
Who Is Hygger For?
Hygger’s intuitive interface and user-friendly features make it easy for small teams to manage their projects and collaborate effectively. Hygger is used by the following:
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized team
- Large enterprises
The following are key features offered by Hygger project management:
Create lists of tasks, assign them to team members, and monitor progress over time.
Organize and visualize tasks in columns and track progress in real-time. Get an overview of your project progress and track the status of different tasks
Hygger allows limiting how many tasks can be worked on simultaneously or in each column to reduce overload and maximize productivity.
Analyze the value of a task against the effort required to complete it to prioritize effectively.
Assign numerical values for criteria such as difficulty, urgency, duration, the likelihood of success etc., for effective prioritization decisions.
Prioritize tasks based on their Reach, Impact, Cost and Ease (RICE) score, which helps with strategic decision-making.
Is Hygger Right For You?
If you are looking for a project management solution that caters to agile methodologies, Hygger might be a good fit. Hygger offers industry-specific templates and integrations that cater to the needs of different businesses. For example, it offers templates for software development, marketing, design, and product management.
The customizable dashboards, agile boards, and extensive reporting options in Hygger make it easy to manage complex projects, track progress, and measure performance. Furthermore, the user-friendly interface makes it easy for your team members to collaborate and stay on top of their tasks.
For further assistance, click on the "Watch Demo" button above.
Hygger Pricing Breakdown
What’s included(Free Plan Features)
What’s included(Standard Plan Features)
What’s included(Enterprise Plan Features)
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited projects and boards
- 100 MB storage
- Unlimited Storage
- Unlimited Integrations
- Unlimited tasks
- All standard features plus
- Multiple projects per board
- Branded Workspace
- SAML SSO
- Google Apps SSO
- Unlimited API Access
- remium support
Hygger Software Features
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting