What is Napta Software?
Napta, previously known as PickYourSkills, is a cloud-based software for project and resource management. Its primary purpose is to assist businesses in managing teams across multiple projects while ensuring compliance with GDPR policies. With Napta software, project managers can post staffing requirements, select appropriate personnel using automated suggestions, and track resource utilization through a single portal. The platform simplifies the process of managing resources and ensures that businesses are efficiently utilizing their personnel.
What is Napta Project Management Software Best for?
Napta is a project management software that offers resource management features as well. It is known for helping businesses ensure compliance with GDPR policies.
The vendor has not publicly disclosed its pricing information. Click on 'Get Pricing' and one of our sales representatives will get back to you with the Napta cost details.
Napta Software Integrations
Napta project management users can choose to integrate through flat file exchanges or API. Thanks to the open API access provided by the software, users can integrate the platform with various systems, such as ERP, HRIS, CRM, evaluation criteria tools, personnel registers, etc.
Here are a few popular software solutions that Napta can integrate with:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Fitnet Manager
- Power BI
How does Napta Software Work?
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to start with Napta software:
- Sign up on the official website
- Set up your organization within the Napta platform. This involves creating a profile for your company, adding team members, and defining roles and responsibilities
- The Napta team also helps organizations in connecting the software to their systems. Together with your team, they will determine the required system specifications
- Once your organization is set up, the Napta team will ask you to sample the setup with a few users first so they can fix any problems that may arise
- After onboarding all the team members, you can start creating projects within the platform. Add project details such as start and end dates, budgets, and milestones
- After creating a project, you can assign resources to it. This involves selecting team members who will work on the project and assigning tasks to them
- Now you can start analyzing employees’ performance in real-time using the Napta platform. You can monitor resource utilization, view task completion status, and track the progress of the overall project
- Based on data collected through Napta resource management tools, you can optimize resource allocation by reassigning tasks or adjusting schedules as needed. You can store employee information, utilize skill matching, implement data management rules, define evaluation criteria, and more
- Finally, using Napta's reporting tools, you can generate customized reports that provide insights into the performance of your teams across different projects.
Who is Napta Software for?
Small- and mid-sized business organizations, along with large enterprises, can benefit from Napta project management software. In terms of business industries, the software caters to consulting firms, IT services companies and project-oriented teams.
Napta Software Features
The centralized information feature provides users with a single source of truth for all their project and employee information. All data related to a project or resource is stored in one central location, making it easy for team members to access and collaborate on it.
With these Napta features, businesses can avoid the common problem of having multiple versions of the same document floating around, which can lead to confusion and mistakes.
Project and Resource Management
Napta resource management tools allow businesses to manage their resources effectively. Users can track resource utilization and allocate resources based on project requirements. They can create projects, and organize and prioritize tasks across different projects. Users can also assign tasks to team members, set deadlines, and track progress.
You can store employee information about your staff's self-reported competencies on their Napta software profiles. This helps in effectively assembling motivated project teams by making intelligent planning decisions.
To promote growth within your organization, provide employees with appropriate training options that are in line with both their professional skills development goals and your business challenges. With the extensive toolkit provided by the Napta project management tool, you can enhance talent management and career path development.
You can also analyze employees' performance through end-of-assignment and/or annual evaluation criteria, and automatically update employee profiles to reflect their current levels of competence and newly learned skills.
The software can automate workflows for resource management. It streamlines task scheduling, resource allocation, and tracking. You can manage the workload for your team, delegate tasks based on availability and skill set, and monitor progress in real-time. This ensures that projects finish quickly and on schedule, in addition to saving time.
Reporting and Analytics
Napta's AI-powered analytics offer insightful data on resource usage and performance, empowering you to make informed decisions for upcoming projects. You can define evaluation criteria and generate reports based on various metrics such as task completion rates, project progress, and resource availability. These reports are customizable and exportable in a variety of formats such as Excel or PDF.
Napta software is fully GDPR-compliant and takes data privacy and security seriously. It ensures that the collection, processing, and storage of personal data is per GDPR policies. Additionally, Napta helps organizations ensure compliance with GDPR with features such as user consent management, data subject request handling, and breach notification capabilities.
Is Napta Software Right for You?
If you want a GDPR-compliant project and resource management for your business teams, then Napta is a good software to consider. More than 150 companies around the world use the software. Notable customers of Napta include Micropole, Artefact, Schneider Electric, Bartle, and Grant Thornton.
We highly recommend watching the Napta demo to see the software in action. Click on the ‘Watch Demo’ button to assess if it’s the right fit for your organization.
Napta Software Features
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting
- Easy to use
- Easy to parametrize
- Connects smartly between competencies and staffing needs
- Beginners may find it difficult to navigate
- Occasional slow performance / crashes