What Is WeCounsel?
WeCounsel is a software that provides telehealth solutions for mental and behavioral health providers. The software enables healthcare providers to conduct secure and HIPAA-compliant online sessions with their patients.
WeCounsel software solutions aim to increase accessibility to behavioral help through virtual care. WeCounsel offers multiple features, such as video conferencing, secure messaging, scheduling, and billing.
What Is WeCounsel Best For?
WeCounsel telebehavioral health software is popular in the industry because it provides a network of mental and behavioral health providers. The software connects mental health professionals offering counseling services online to patients. WeCounsel has licensed and certified professionals with experience in various mental and behavioral health fields.
Additionally, WeCounsel allows patients to search for providers based on location, specialty, availability, and insurance coverage, making it easier for them to find providers. WeCounsel is dedicated to virtually bridging behavioral providers to patients.
- WeCounsel pricing plans start from $24.99 per month
- It also provides a free trial with limited features and functions
For more WeCounsel pricing details, click Get Pricing for a free consultation with our sales team.
WeCounsel platform can be integrated with other healthcare systems. It offers an open API for seamless integration with primary care practices and transfers data such as SSO authentication.
For more information about WeCounsel integration options, click on Watch Demo.
How Does WeCounsel Work?
Here is how to get started with WeCounsel:
- Log into your WeCounsel account. You will be directed to the dashboard.
- On the left-hand side, locate the navigation panel that contains all the main features offered by WeCounsel, such as appointments, clients, and invoices
- Begin by updating your profile. Hover over your name in the top right corner and select "profile"
- Update your personal or professional information and upload a profile picture
- To add clients, click on "Clients" in the navigation panel, and select "Add Client"
- Input client information, such as their name, email address, phone number, and more
- Schedule appointments by selecting "Appointments" from the navigation panel. Once in the appointments window, select "Create Appointment"
- Modify settings such as notification preferences, billing and payment options, and communications
Want a demo? Click on Watch Demo and see how WeCounsel works.
Who Is WeCounsel For?
WeCounsel software is a telemedicine software for behavioral health centers and healthcare providers to conduct virtual visits. It can be used to manage private practices, behavioral health organizations, and multiple-location health centers.
WeCounsel is designed for mental health providers that specialize in the following:
- Clinical psychology
- Social work
- Treatment Plan Management
WeCounsel's treatment plan management feature is designed to help providers create and manage individualized patient treatment plans. The feature allows providers to collaborate with their patients in real-time, set goals, create actionable tasks, track progress, and review the efficacy of the treatment plan. Additionally, professionals can use various treatment plan templates to create customized plans based on patient needs.
- Appointment Scheduling
WeCounsel's online scheduling feature helps mental and behavioral health providers set up appointments with their patients easily and efficiently. Patient scheduling tools allow care providers to create appointment schedules, set availability, and manage patient calendars. Using the scheduling feature, providers can send appointment requests to patients and assign appointment types or durations to each appointment.
- Secure Messaging
The secure messaging feature of WeCounsel allows providers to communicate with their clients while ensuring that messages are kept confidential and secure. The feature enables providers to communicate with their clients using encrypted messaging, allowing therapists and patients to stay connected between appointments. The messaging feature allows providers to send messages to their clients in real time, and clients can also respond instantly.
- Medical Billing
WeCounsel provides an online billing feature that allows mental and behavioral health providers to streamline their billing process and get paid quickly and easily. Generate invoices, accept payments, and manage their finances online from a single platform. Providers can create and send invoices to patients directly through WeCounsel, which makes it easier for providers to ensure clients are charged for the correct services.
Is WeCounsel Right For You?
WeCounsel is a telemedicine software designed for practitioners offering mental health services to patients. WeCounsel's network of providers is diverse and inclusive, with expert professionals from different backgrounds and specialties.
It is a HIPAA-compliant video conferencing platform integrated with interactive scheduling and online billing tools. WeCounsel also offers document storage or sharing and video calling. It can be used to manage existing clients or onboard new ones by letting you manage patient details with an intuitive dashboard.
WeCounsel pricing plans start at $24.99 per month. To see the rest of your options, click Get Pricing and let our team guide you.
WeCounsel Software Features
Practice Management Software
Reporting and Analytics
Medical Billing Service
- Accessible to clients who cannot attend on-site sessions
- HIPAA-compliant, client information is secure and private
- Technical difficulties need to be tackled
- Has a steep learning curve for new users