MediLinks EMR Software is not only focused on aiding health care professionals but makes it easy for the public to manage their health more effectively. This cloud-based EMR system enables anyone to gather and then access their medical history, prescriptions, and lab results. This is beneficial for general use but extremely important in emergencies when a user or a medical professional not familiar with the patient must offer care. Everything in the user's history is instantly available.
MediLinks EHR is also a practical tool when a person is responsible for someone else's health, such as taking your family's medical history wherever you go, in case you have to visit an unfamiliar GP. When a new caregiver joins a household, it's easy to provide them with insight into a patient's history.
MediLinks EMR Provides Different Packages
- Red, providing limited data
- Blue, which gives comprehensive insight and is ideal for those with chronic conditions
- Active, which is meant for users with active lifestyles who need first responders to be informed
In addition, the software provides reporting tools that are designed to present data in real time — enabling the management team to make informed and timely decisions. Users can export organizational data to spreadsheets and PDFs for further analysis.
MediLinks EMR Pricing
The EMR software is priced at $950 per month, per user.
Medi Links offer business hours support.
Web-Based, Cloud, SaaS.
Multiple reporting tools are available to streamline reporting. It offers useful features for electronic documentation. The software is easy to learn and provides an intuitive user interface. They also conduct weekly meetings to improve outcomes for their users.
Medilinks customer service is not responsive. They do not offer fast responses to the queries of users. Also, users can't send messages to multiple users at a time.
MediLinks EMR Software Features
Practice Management Software
Reporting and Analytics
Medical Billing Service
Deployment and Support
- Customer service: Customer service is outstanding.
- Ease of use: MediLink's scheduling and documentation are simple.
- Manual saving: The system does not store stuff for you automatically.
- Reporting: The reporting feature is challenging.