What Is DoneDone Software?
DoneDone is a web-based project management and help desk solution that caters specifically to small businesses. Its all-access dashboard enables seamless tracking of projects, streamlining of customer support, and simplification of daily workflows.
With this software, team members can work in a centralized location for customer support requests, enabling users to prioritize and track issues until they are resolved.
What Is DoneDone Best For?
DoneDone software out for its robust data security and encryption mechanisms. Additionally, it offers powerful bug and issue tracking tools that enable users to quickly identify and resolve technical problems that may arise at any point during a project's life cycle.
DoneDone pricing starts at $4-8 USD/user/month, To learn more about pricing plans and billing options, click on "Get Pricing" for more details.
DoneDone project management software integrates efficiently with many popular third-party applications. These include the following.
- Google Drive
- Pabbly Connect
How Does DoneDone Work?
The following step-by-step guide would help you get started with DoneDone.
- Sign up for a DoneDone account
- Log in to the system using your credentials
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the all-access dashboard
- Create a new project by selecting the "New Project" option, or choose an existing project to work on
- Add team members to the project and assign tasks, roles, and responsibilities
- Create tasks and subtasks, and set deadlines and priorities
- Use the interactive DoneDone dashboard to track task progress, bugs and issues, and project statuses at any given time
For more detailed instructions, access the DoneDone Demo by clicking "Watch Demo".
Who Is DoneDone For?
DoneDone project management software is ideally suited for the workflow automation, operations management, project tracking, and process improvement needs of small businesses. Below are the typical users of the software.
- Admin Executives
- Operations Specialists
- Project Managers and Teams
- Team Leads and Department Heads
The key features of DoneDone are mentioned below.
Keep track of your projects and team performance in real-time with DoneDone's instant report generation feature. Generate reports that answer important questions such as the time taken to respond to support tickets and the issues faced by project teams.
Simplify your workflow management with DoneDone's high level of customization. Oversee your processes and operations exactly how you want to, whenever you want to!
Say goodbye to messy and bulky spreadsheets. With DoneDone, track every task and subtask related to each project through automated updates whenever you need.
Streamline your customer communication by auto-forwarding all official emails to the DoneDone Mailbox. Say goodbye to unruly threads, broken email chains, and long lists of CCs and BCCs!
Is DoneDone Right For You?
If you work for or run a small business that needs a user-friendly project management software with real-time collaboration, customizable workflows, robust data security and encryption, and efficient bug-tracking capabilities, DoneDone is worth considering. Check out DoneDone reviews to make a well-informed decision according to your workflow and project management needs.
DoneDone offers different pricing plans and billing options. These are detailed in the table below.
What’s included(*Collaborate* Features)
What’s included(*Outreach* Features)
- Custom Workflows
- Unlimited Projects
- Task, Team, and Project Reporting
- Due Dates
- Task Description Templates and File Attachments
- API Access
Everything in Collaborate +
- Saved Replies
- Unlimited Mailboxes
- Mailbox & Conversation Reporting
- Office Hours
You can also choose annual billing for your preferred plan if a monthly payment system does not work for you. Learn more about how much would DoneDone software cost by clicking Get Pricing.
DoneDone Software Features
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting
- Efficient bug tracking and problem identification
- Robust encryption and data security
- User-friendly interface
- Proactive customer support
- No free version available
- Functionalities designed to benefit small businesses