What Is Pivotal Tracker?
Pivotal Tracker is a cloud-based project management software. It makes communication and task management easy. The application facilitates collaboration between teams and monitors progress while keeping cross-functional agile teams in sync.
Moreover, Pivotal Tracker software enables users to create tasks from stories, track progress, prioritize tasks, and manage resources. It is the perfect tool for modern software development teams to stay organized and productive.
What Is Pivotal Tracker Best For?
The application is known for its ability to help teams stay organized, collaborate effectively, and track progress in real time. The software makes prioritizing tasks, assigning work, and setting deadlines easy.
Pivotal Tracker Pricing
Following are the four Pivotal pricing plans:
- Free for $0 per month for up to 5 collaborators
- Startup for $10 per month for up to 10 collaborators
- Standard for $6.50 per collaborator, per month for 11+ collaborators
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
Pivotal Tracker also provides users the opportunity to scale up. For more details, click the Get Pricing button above and get a personalized pricing quote.
Pivotal Tracker Integrations
Here’s a list of third-party applications Pivotal Tracker integrates with:
- Living Spec
How Does Pivotal Tracker Work?
Here’s how you can get started with Pivotal Tracker software after installation:
- Log in to the system using your credentials
- Create a new project in Pivotal Tracker by giving it a name and description
- Add team members to the project and assign roles such as developers, testers, and project managers
- Create stories, the basic unit of work in Pivotal Tracker, to represent tasks or features that need to be completed
- Prioritize the stories by dragging and dropping them into the appropriate order on the project board
- Estimate the work required to complete each story using a point system, such as Fibonacci or T-shirt sizing
- Assign stories to team members and set due dates to track progress and ensure timely delivery
- Use Pivotal Tracker’s real-time collaboration tools, such as comments and notifications, to update everyone on the project’s status
- Use Pivotal Tracker's built-in reporting and analytics features to track progress, identify bottlenecks, and make data-driven decisions
Click the Watch Demo button above to access a free Pivotal demo and experience the software first-hand.
Who Is Pivotal Tracker For?
The software is designed for companies of all sizes, including SMBs and large enterprises. The software is highly scalable and used by the following industries:
- Non-profit organizations
- Social impact organizations
- Boutique agile shops
- Product designing
Pivotal Tracker Features
Analytics And Reports
Pivotal Tracker’s analytics feature comprehensively overviews your team’s performance. With the help of charts and reports, you can easily identify trends and fluctuations that affect your project’s progress.
The ‘Project Overview’ page gives you an immediate bird's-eye-view of how well your team is functioning, with Burnup, Cumulative Flow, and Cycle Time reports to help you gain insight into the big picture. Using this feature, you can stay on top of the health and progress of various ongoing projects.
This functionality can easily drag and drop mock-ups, presentations, and other files from your computer or attach them from Google Drive. It makes it easier for teams to collaborate on projects and finish work faster.
The software also allows you to search across multiple projects and download search results to CSV files. You can also share your workspace with others so that they can access your unique configuration.
Pivotal Tracker helps you keep track of progress and manage dependencies with its story blockers feature. It enables you to create a workspace containing related projects. Moreover, you can use blockers, labels, and story links to show dependencies and related priorities across projects.
The feature allows you to assign blockers to stories so that they can be tracked and resolved quickly. You can also add followers to the story when a blocker is added, ensuring everyone knows the issue.
Is Pivotal Tracker Right For You?
Are you looking for a project management tool that can help you deliver better products? If so, Pivotal Tracker may be the right choice for you. It is HIPAA-compliant and ONC certified, making it an ideal choice for healthcare organizations.
Additionally, the application’s scalability makes it suitable for businesses of all sizes. This software can accommodate your needs whether you have a small or large team.
Call our customer representatives if you are still unsure about Pivotal Tracker software. They will help you find the best software suitable for your company.
Pivotal Tracker Pricing Plans
What’s included(Free Features)
What’s included(Startup Features)
What’s included(Standard Features)
What’s included(Enterprise Features)
- Unlimited core features
- Unlimited read-only seats
- 5 project limit
Everything in Free plan +
- Unlimited projects
- 30-day free trial
Everything in Startup plan +
- Volume discounts
Everything in Standard plan +
- Single sign-on
- Org-visible projects
- Full project history
Pivotal Tracker Features
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting