Airtable is a cloud-based collaboration and team management tool for small to mid-sized businesses or giant corporations. The solution is focused on communication and data organization capabilities. It has a spreadsheet-like interface that arranges and sorts data according to filters. The tool allows related data to be grouped according to any criteria. For example, you can link contacts to your affiliation or inventory items to your suppliers.
It is compatible across devices, and a desktop version is a powerful tool for project management. You can create, edit and view spreadsheets. There are mobile versions available too. The mobile interface has tappable cards, and you can add or remove data.
Each base supports several tables and is based on databases comparable to spreadsheets. It allows you to see the information in each table in various ways. For example, it is possible to construct content calendars, product roadmaps, event planning, and many other things.
Blocks extend the functionality of bases, allowing you to create workflows tailored to your team's needs. For example, you can utilize the WYSIWYG editor to construct a variety of layouts and engaging interfaces, including timelines, charts, pivot tables, 3D model explorers, and countdown clocks. You can also send group SMS messages and interact via video chat.
Collaboration Across Teams
Airtable software has a commenting system for tasks that allows cross-departmental collaboration. In addition, it has file-sharing options that enable you to upload documents and share relevant project parts with other teams. You can create dashboards through spreadsheet categories and customize them for each user. A mobile version of Airtable also helps team members stay in contact and respond to messages even when they are not in the office.
You can integrate the Airtable solution with third-party apps and services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and Evernote for added functionality. You can share the tables across platforms, and users can track changes to the document too. A built-in chat tool lets users discuss items while working on a table together.
Airtable displays project information in four ways: Kanban, grid, calendar, and gallery. The grid structure provides a high-level overview of many activities, including priority level, department,
deadline, and other elements. Kanban and gallery views function similarly but are more aesthetic and less detailed. Finally, calendars show tasks based on deadlines to provide a visual perspective.
A task scheduling and prioritization feature helps managers delegate and allows users to sort their lists accordingly. The Airtable software has Kanban boards, Gantt charts, and gallery task views. The shared team calendar is helpful for collaboration and gives teams even better task management capabilities. All users can view and edit it to synchronize their actions, and the project workflow is aligned.
Managers find it easier to manage projects using the time and manpower tracking tool. They can generate spreadsheets and reports using automation options. Project management becomes much easier because there is no longer a need for repetitive tasks or menial data entry.
Users can add all attachment formats to the necessary task and share their project materials in one place. In addition, the central storage supports PDF, document, spreadsheet, video, and image files.
Over 50 pre-built apps are available in the Airtable marketplace. The Gantt app assists users in managing project dependencies and visualizing progress. Its Page Designer software allows users to pull data from various sources to generate slides, catalogs, and invoices.
A free version of Airtable cost offers 2GB storage space, 1200 records, and 2 weeks of tracking history. The software has premium versions that are billed monthly as follows.
- Plus: Each user pays $12 per month for 5,000 records/base, 5GB of attachment space/base, and 6 months of revision and snapshot history.
- Pro: $24 per user per month for 50,000 records per base, 20GB attachment space per base, and 1 year of revisions and snapshot history.
Special plans are also available for nonprofit and educational groups through Airtable. Click on “Get Airtable Pricing Plans” to get a specific quote for your business.
By clicking "Watch Demo," you may schedule an Airtable demo. The demo is one of the most effective methods for analyzing software in real time. Furthermore, the Airtable Software Demo will allow you to examine the many Airtable capabilities in a real-world setting. As a consequence, you'll be able to determine better whether it's a good fit for your company.
- Airtable is a highly versatile solution with customization options available for all features. Users can personalize their spreadsheets and tables in whatever way they want. You can change the field types, sizes, colors, backgrounds, and other aspects.
- It is a collaboration software that makes information more accessible to users. Everyone can share information with their team members. The action of adding, updating, and expanding content is simplified. Employees can view the project and business goals as a whole, so they plan their efforts accordingly. The software deals with any other services, and the native functions can integrate with commonly used collaboration tools like Slack and Asana.
- The system is easy to use and intuitive.
- Airtable is similar to a Microsoft Excel or Google spreadsheet, and its capabilities are limited to tables.
- There are no conditional or automated formatting options for similar items.
- The solution is overwhelming for new users, and the learning curve is steep for those not comfortable with the latest technology.
Airtable is a web-based project management tool aimed at small and medium-sized organizations and departments inside more prominent corporations. This system is primarily concerned with data organization and collaboration.
This software gives developers access to the power of a customizable database. Airtable project management appears to be a spreadsheet at first glance, but it is far more powerful. The building blocks allow teams to model the items they work on, define connections between things, and construct views tailored to their work. Most clients are pleased with the product since it integrates effectively with other popular software and encourages team members to collaborate.
Airtable Software Features
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting