What Is actiTIME Software?
actiTIME is a versatile work management solution that combines features such as project management, time-tracking, billing, and payroll. Businesses, big and small, can utilize it to oversee projects, track work activities, boost employee performance, manage billing, and handle payroll.
The key features of actiTIME software include Project Tracking, Team Management, Time Tracking, Billing and Invoicing, Customer Care, Reports and Data Analysis, among others. It supports web and mobile (iOS and Android) platforms while offering an efficient API (Application Programming Interface).
What Is actiTIME Best For?
actiTIME project management software is known for its versatility since the software combines different functionalities. It helps businesses manage projects, track time, oversee tasks, bill clients, and manage payroll through a single dashboard. Additionally, actiTIME caters to companies in a wide range of industries.
actiTIME offers different pricing plans and billing options.
- Starting Cost: $6/User/Month (Annual Billing)
Click on "Get Pricing" to request customized quotes and access more information.
actiTIME project management software integrates with several third-party applications through Zapier. The main ones are listed below:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Google Drive
- Google Calendar
How Does actiTIME Work?
Follow the steps below to understand how the software works:
- Create your actiTIME account
- Log in using your registered email (or generated username) and set a zssword
- Access the tools, features, and modules on the actiTIME dashboard
- Use the “Project Tracking” feature to oversee tasks and prepare project workflows
- Leverage the “Reports and Data Analysis” tool for smart performance assessments
- Effortlessly manage your team’s workload and promote collaboration through the “Team Management” module
- Track project costs, profits, and losses with “Billing and Invoicing”
If you need more guidance, check out the actiTIME demo. You can access it by clicking "Watch Demo".
Who Is actiTIME For?
actiTIME is ideal for businesses seeking a centralized PM solution that offers efficient time tracking, task management, and resource allocation capabilities. Whether you manage a small team or coordinate multiple projects across different departments, actiTIME has the necessary tools to streamline project execution and improve overall productivity.
Common actiTIME users include the following.
- Project Managers
- Team Leads and Department Heads
- Operations Specialists
- Admin Executives
- HR (Human Resource) Managers
- Finance Managers
ActiTIME is used in the following industries, among others:
The key features of actiTIME are discussed below.
This feature gathers all important management metrics at one location. Project tracking helps you oversee projects, prepare workflows, and monitor every detail to ensure adherence to time and budgetary constraints.
Reports and Data Analysis
Carry out smart performance assessments by reviewing project costs (including profits and losses) and task delivery of all team members in a few clicks.
Efficiently manage your team’s remote or onsite workload. Stay up-to-date on their assigned tasks, key deadlines, absences, and unforeseen bottlenecks.
actiTIME offers the options of automated time tracking and manual time via a browser and mobile app.
Billing and Invoicing
Keep your project costs, profits, and losses in check through real-time updates and automated billing.
Is actiTIME Right For You?
If you are looking for a PM solution that combines time tracking, comprehensive task management, and seamless integration with other tools, actiTIME is worth considering. It can be the right software if you are a project manager seeking better control over work timelines and resource allocation. Moreover, actiTIME can also help if you are a business owner aiming to enhance team productivity and project profitability.
actiTIME is trusted by many globally renowned companies such as DHL, Philips, General Electric (GE), Cisco, Xerox, University of Bristol, etc. Still not sure? Read actiTIME reviews for more user feedback and make a well-informed decision for your business.
actiTIME Pricing Plans
actiTIME offers the following pricing plans:
- actiTIME Online
- actiTIME Self-Hosted
What’s included(*actiTIME Online* Features)
What’s included(*actiTIME Self-Hosted* Features)
- Cloud Deployment (On Amazon Servers)
- System Requirements: Browser Only
- Access from Anywhere On Any Device
- Data Export: API and CSV Reports
- actiPLANS Integration
- Deployment On Internal Server
- System Requirements: Windows/Unix
- Access Limited to the Local Network
- Data Export: API, CSV Reports, and Direct Database Access
Click Get Pricing to determine actiTIME cost for your business. You can also get a customized pricing quote according to your unique requirements.
actiTIME Software Features
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting
- Variety of functions such as PM, time tracking, billing, and payroll
- Suitable for many industries
- Cloud-based and on-premise deployment
- On-premise deployment may not be as efficient as the cloud-based option