What is Worksuite?
Worksuite is an all-in-one cloud-based platform that provides companies with an efficient way to manage their freelancers. Through its platform, Worksuite offers a range of services ranging from project management to time tracking and billing that allows businesses to better manage their freelance workforce.
The company was founded in 2015 with the mission to help companies grow faster by connecting, engaging, and managing freelancers. Since then, Worksuite has grown to serve over 350,000 customers worldwide. Worksuite software is committed to a family-first policy and remote work culture.
What is Worksuite Best for?
Worksuite does not stand out from other project management software as it offers approximately the same functionalities. Users appreciate it, nevertheless, for its user-friendly and intuitive interface. The overall customer experience as per several Worksuite reviews has been a positive one. Users value Worksuite for its potent functionalities and adaptability at every step of business development.
Worksuite offers three distinct pricing plans to cater to the diverse needs of the clients. Each plan differs based on its costs, features included, and the size of the company they would be beneficial for.
The “Essentials” plan is best for startups whereas the “Vision” package is ideal for larger companies. Lastly, the “Enterprise” package works best for multiple teams and full enterprise deployments. However, there is no pricing mentioned for the Enterprise plan and you will have to contact the sales team for this purpose. Moreover, you can also click on the “Get Pricing” button to get a customized pricing quotation.
The software integrates with various apps and services including:
- Google Drive
These integrations allow you to streamline your workflow by combining all the tools you need in one place. This SaaS software is compatible with all web-based, Android, IOS, Linux, and Chromebook devices.
How does Worksuite Work?
Worksuite offers users access to a mobile app for Android and IOS devices that allows employees to submit timesheets and access their projects. It also offers a web-based dashboard that provides detailed insights into the company’s freelancer workforce and allows users to quickly and easily manage their workforce.
Users can get started with Worksuite through the following steps:
- Enter your username and password to log in to Worksuite or create a new account.
- Customize Worksuite dashboard according to your preference through various widgets.
- Click on the "Projects" tab and add the project name and description.
- Go to the "Team" tab and add new team members by entering their name, email, and role.
- Select any project and click on the "Tasks" tab. Enter the task name, set a due date, and assign it to any team member.
- You can now begin using Worksuite to manage your projects.
- You can also contact Worksuite customer support team for any queries or issues.
If you want to see Worksuite project management software live in action, click on the "Watch Demo" button. One of our customer care representatives will get back to you with the live demo of the system in 24 hours.
Who is Worksuite Software for?
Worksuite is best for managing teams, projects, tasks, and finances for companies of all sizes including:
- Small and medium businesses, startups, and freelancers.
- Larger enterprises with a growing remote workforce or an external freelancer base.
- Businesses aiming to streamline their procurement process and invoicing.
Worksuite Software Features
- Effective Reporting and Tracking
Worksuite allows you to track employee invoices, expenses and streamlines the contract-to-cash cycle. You can track reports about pending, completed, and delayed tasks. It allows you to analyze expense and finance reports.
- Employee Management and Coordination
Worksuite has different employee management features, including Employee Activity Monitoring, Employee Handbook, Employee Scheduling, and Environmental Compliance. Its self-service portal lets you track transactions, training, performance, attendance, and sourcing. The scheduling features help prevent overtime and increase employee satisfaction.
- Collaboration Dashboards
It has a real-time messaging feature with built-in file-sharing and data-sharing plug-ins. Clock-in and clock-out dashboards help track employee performance. Worksuite also offers time-tracking dashboards to improve task management, achieve milestones, plan projects, and deploy staff.
- Document Management Tool
Worksuite also offers a document management tool that helps manage documents, contracts, and other paperwork. The software allows you to customize fields for documents, and you can track document statuses. It allows users to store files in the cloud, which makes it easy to access them from anywhere.
- Compliance Management
The compliance management tool helps keep companies compliant with regulatory policies and guidelines. It ensures that your business is up to date with the latest regulations, and standards. The compliance management tool also helps manage safety regulations.
- Advanced Security
Worksuite also offers advanced security features to protect your data. It uses encryption technology, two-factor authentication, and audit trails to protect your data from unauthorized access. The software also offers an “act as” feature, which allows you to assign tasks to other team members.
- Budgeting and Forecasting Tool
Worksuite also offers a budgeting and forecasting tool that helps you plan for future projects and expenses. The software provides real-time data about your finances, and you can create different project budgets. You can also track expenses and manage accounts receivable with the budgeting tool.
- Contractor Database
With the contractor database, you can search and filter through the contractors in your network. You can also manage contract information, create profiles with skillsets and locate available contractors. The software also allows you to evaluate contractors and manage the onboarding process.
- Bid Management
Bid Management is a feature in Worksuite that helps organizations manage bidding and procurement processes. It includes tools for creating, submitting, and tracking bids, as well as evaluating and awarding contracts. The Worksuite feature streamlines the bidding process and helps organizations decide when selecting suppliers or contractors. It can also help reduce the risk of errors or omissions during the bidding process, resulting in more efficient and cost-effective procurement.
Is Worksuite Software Right for You?
Worksuite is a web-based onboard & offboard employee management software that streamlines the workforce of small to large enterprises. It allows safe cross-border payments with finance management tools. It facilitates audit management with audit trails, retention, and approval process control. It has over 1099 preparation modules for big management, forecasting, I-9 forms, data extraction, and document management.
Worksuite cloud-based platform offers Offboarding, Orientation, Workflow Management, Performance Metrics, PO Reconciliation, and Process/Workflow Automation. It is competent workforce management software with integrated risk management and safety compliance features. If you are looking for a way to streamline your employee management, Worksuite can be worth the investment. It's best to watch the demo and decide if this software is right for you.
Worksuite Software Pricing
demo for pricing
if paid annually
if paid annually
and can have
more flexible terms.
What’s included(Best for startups & small businesses)
What’s included(Best for corporate teams & larger SMBs)
What’s included(Best for multiple teams & full enterprise deployments)
- 5 users included. Additional $75/mo. per user. Maximum of 14 users
- Unlimited Freelancers & Vendors
- Manage talent, tasks, and invoices
- Integrations via Zapier
- Agreements & E-signatures
- 5 implementation hours
- Everything in Essentials, plus
- 10 users included. Additional $100/mo. per user
- Recruitment & ATS
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Teams & Dashboards
- Branded Emails
- 10 implementation hours
- Everything in Vision, plus Custom
- Enterprise account administration, including roles and permission
- Enhanced security and SLA
- SAML based SSO
- 40 implementation hours
Worksuite Software Features
Visual Workflow Management
Process Modeling & Designing
Real Time Reporting
- Mobile Accessibility: Worksuite is easily accessible on various mobile devices, including iOS, iPhone, and Android devices.
- Training: Users can easily understand the user interface by using the training options offered by Worksuite, including videos and live-online training.
- Help Desk Support: As per user reviews, the help desk chat box does not respond immediately and, sometimes, takes longer to respond.
- Questionnaire Customization: Some users have a complaint about the lack of customization options available for the questionnaires