SharpSpring is a high-rated widespread marketing automation provider with a powerful set of
functionalities and features. The software is an all-in-one integrated tool that offers a number of
servic.. Read more
Join thousands of other professionals and get personalized recommendations based on what businesses like you are using. There is no obligation to buy.
Hidden charges, implementation fees, long term costs? Get the complete picture from us to simplify your software selection.
There is no obligation to buy.
In terms of marketing, Act-On is an extensive software with a wide range of applications,
benefitting marketing specialists since its advent in 2008. Offering features like lead
management, advertis.. Read more
Uberflip is a web-based content management platform with built-in artificial intelligence to help marketing agencies and sales teams generate tailored content based on audience segments for various ma.. Read more
Zoho CRM is an award-winning cloud-based CRM and social media management platform designed to empower small to large-sized organizations to attract, retain, and satisfy customers. It allows users to s.. Read more
Planable is a social media collaboration platform that enables marketing teams, media agencies, social media managers and freelancers to design social media campaigns and receive feedback. Multi-accou.. Read more
Loomly is a web-based Brand Success and social media calendar platform that assists social media
marketing teams, brands, influencers and freelancers collaborate, publish and manage their content on
.. Read more
Emfluence is a cloud-based marketing solution designed to help marketers in creating, running and tracking online marketing campaigns. The software provides marketing automation tools with the ability.. Read more
Oracle Marketing cloud is an advanced email marketing automation solution designed to cater both B2B and B2C marketing teams allowing them to automate content and social marketing, targeting, segmenta.. Read more
DivvyHQ is a cloud-hosted content planning software designed for content teams in media companies
and large agencies to help them produce massive amounts of content. With the functionalities such as
.. Read more
Adobe Campaign is a marketing automation solution geared primarily towards helping large enterprises in automating, managing and optimize actions pertaining marketing across several different channels.. Read more
Yotpo is a content marketing solution for e-commerce businesses that assist users to collect user-
generated content while offering a variety of customizable campaign programs to enhance the customer.. Read more
Story Chief is a reliable content marketing tool that enables the users to publish
content in a quick way while observing and measuring the quality as well as it
ensures better collaboration among t.. Read more
SALESmango is a cloud-based marketing automation platform designed to cater to small, midsize and
large enterprises across various industries including retail, e-commerce, finance, manufacturing, hot.. Read more
Raven Tools manages engine optimization, social media conversations and online
advertising campaigns. The software is a cloud-based tool used for SEO auditing
for media houses, agencies and markers... Read more
Plerdy is a multifunctional SaaS solution for an improvement of conversion on websites.
Plerdy Heatmap is a set of SEO tools that allow you to see how users click, scroll, and navigate your website. .. Read more
Marketing Software Reviews, Features, Pricing & Compare
Online marketing is a necessity for modern businesses. Because of technology your content is no longer restricted to local markets. With effective SEO you can reach global audiences. But sometimes it feels like your content isn’t getting the attention that you were hoping for. If that’s the case, you should consider getting a Content Marketing Platform.
Organizing your content efficiently and improving your write up can make a vast difference. By using a Content Marketing Platform, this process becomes a breeze. We’ve collected some helpful information to assist you in finding the best content marketing software for your needs. Are you ready to learn about these platforms?
What Are Content Marketing Platforms?
A Content Marketing Platform (or CMP) is a type of software that allows businesses to optimize their marketing content so that they can generate more revenue, find more leads & reach more people.
This also allows marketers to manage their content more efficiently to ensure that they post new content at effective intervals. Furthermore, it helps them improve their content so that it’s more engaging, meaningful & represents their brand identity. Overall, CMPs help marketers to share the best possible content that will generate money and interest.
Difficulties of Content Marketing
Without a CMP, content creators often struggle with the following issues:
- Ensuring that content is of a high quality
- Producing enough content at regular intervals
- Accessing a variety of channels
- Distributing content over more than one channel
- Tracking content’s success
- Knowing if content is impacting ROI
- Having a large enough marketing budget
Because content creators face so many challenges, a CMP is an investment as it can help reduce these issues. In addition, content creation will have more of an impact.
Benefits of Content Marketing Platforms
CMP helps content creators reduce the number of challenges that they face. This can have a variety of benefits such as:
- Assisting with your strategy: Most CMPs will allow you to plan a marketing strategy. By having a solid plan in place, you’ll be able to post content more regularly and you’ll know when & how much content to produce so that it’s more effective. You’ll also be able to find keywords and topics that will enhance your SEO.
- Improving your production: CMPs usually have editorial calendars that give you better management over the creation & curation of your content. It also allows you to allocate work to teams of people and helps you keep track of deadlines so that you can cover all of your content needs.
- Enhancing your distribution: If you want your content to reach more people you need to distribute it on more channels than website blogs or social media. CMPs amplify your content’s reach by distributing your content to a variety of channels as efficiently as possible. They also focus your content on channels where it’s more likely to make an impact.
- Helping you track your measurement: The only way you can improve your content is by knowing if it’s successful. Without tracking your ROI, you might not be reaching the right audiences. With a CMP you can monitor the performance of your content on different platforms. This also allows you to see if you need to improve your awareness or lead generation and lets you see if your audience base is growing.
Why Do You Need A CMP?
Based on these benefits, it’s clear that CMPs solve the issues that many content creators face. Not only do CMPs improve your production material and keep you organized, but you can also save money because your material is targeted at the right platforms.
As a result, you have more control over the impact of your content. You can also improve it so that you’re more likely to generate a profit and get better revenue.
What to Look for When Selecting the Right CMP For You
Consider Your Needs
Every business is different which means that your marketing needs will be different as well. It’s important to look at what features various CMPs offer so that you can purchase the one that will align with your needs. Research the different CMPs as much as possible so that you can make an informed decision.
Most CMPs will offer a variety of plans that have different features and vary based on cost. The most expensive plans will have better features but it’s necessary to consider what you can afford. Finding a CMP that gives you the best advantages based on your company budget is essential. Part of your research should be comparing features with cost to see which CMP’s price is the most reasonable.
Time & Training
Using a CMP effectively takes some time to learn. Some CMPs also have longer planning processes that can be time consuming. You should consider which one is going to be the most efficient for your team and will also be the easiest to use. CMPs are meant to save you time so it won’t be as worthwhile if it takes you longer to use one than your original system.
With all software, some platforms perform better than others. Speak to people who have used different types of CMPs to gather information about which ones offer the best performance. You can also read reviews or look at ratings to see which ones most people have preferred.
There are certain features you should look out for in CMPs. These include:
- Editorial calendar: Lets you stay organized
- Content auditing: Improve your material’s impact
- Internal communication: Allows you to share information with team members
- Distribution options: Helps you reach more people
- Lead generation: Finds the right audience
- Revenue tracking: Allows you to see if your content is successful
CMPs have a variety of features to pick from, other than these necessary basic ones. Consider which features will be the most beneficial for your company when deciding on a Content Marketing Platform.
It’s time to improve your marketing and make sure your content is reaching the right people. By finding a suitable Content Marketing Platform, your entire team will be more organized and you’ll see better results. With these tips, it should be simple to find a decent program for your content writers. Which CMP will you pick?