What Is Bridge LMS?
Bridge LMS software is a cloud-based learning and training management system for employees. It combines learning and performance management, career development, and engagement measurement into one platform. Bridge software offers video, sound, and animation features to present interactive lessons on basics, bidding, and defense.
What Is Bridge LMS Best For?
Bridge LMS software is popularly known for its customer support team and ease of use. The customer support team is available 24/7 to answer questions or provide guidance on the best use of the software. Additionally, the software is easy to use and navigate, making it easy for users to quickly find what they need.
Bridge LMS Pricing
The vendor offers three Bridge LMS pricing plans:
- Learning - $4 per user per month
- Learning and Performance - $10 per user per month
- Learning, Performance, and Engagement - $11 per user per month
You can also click the "Get Pricing" button for a customized pricing quote.
Bridge LMS Integrations
Bridge LMS software integrates with the following third-party applications:
How Does Bridge LMS Work?
Here’s how you can start working on Bridge learning management system after its successful installation:
- Log in to the Bridge LMS platform using the vendor-provided credentials
- Set up user accounts and customize the platform to fit your requirements
- Import learners’ information into the system, including their names, email addresses, and course assignments
- Create courses or upload existing ones to the platform
- Enroll learners in the courses they need to take
- Monitor learners’ progress and completion of courses through the platform’s analytics and reporting features
- Provide feedback to learners using the platform’s communication tools, such as discussions, comments, and messaging
- Use the platform’s gamification features to motivate and engage learners
We also recommend clicking the "Watch Demo" button for a free Bridge demo and learning more about its functionalities.
Who Is Bridge LMS For?
The following industries use Bridge LMS software:
- Financial services
- Non-profit organizations
Bridge LMS Features
Deliver professional eLearning videos to learners, which improves retention and engagement with the material. Moreover, you can embed videos into their courses and use analytics to track engagement and retention in real-time.
Bridge LMS’s interactive video feature enables users to create engaging courses in minutes with a course creation suite. By using videos in your courses, you can ensure that learners understand the material being presented.
The built-in editor feature simplifies content creation and management. Bridge LMS lets users quickly create engaging course content, including text, images, videos, and audio. The editor also allows customization of course materials such as fonts, colors, and backgrounds.
Bridge LMS software allows you to send reminder notifications to users for upcoming courses, deadlines, and other important events. The notifications can be sent via email or through the Bridge app.
Gain a deeper understanding of data with in-depth reporting. It allows you to access detailed reports on course performance, student engagement, and other metrics. Bridge software helps users make informed decisions about their LMS and provides necessary insights to optimize courses for better outcomes.
Bridge LMS offers a comprehensive and customizable solution to ensure your employees are updated on the regulations, laws, and policies concerning their work. With interactive tools like quizzes and assessments, Bridge LMS also simplifies tracking employees’ progress.
Is Bridge LMS Right For You?
If you’re looking for a comprehensive LMS for employees’ growth and development, Bridge LMS may be the right choice. The software offers SCORM compliance and certification, ensuring employees receive the most up-to-date training.
Additionally, Bridge LMS scales up as your business grows, so you won’t have to worry about outgrowing the platform or switching systems down the line. Moreover, the application also offers peer-to-peer practice and live in-person training sessions.
Still confused about the software? Click "Watch Demo" to decide whether Bridge LMS software is worth your dime.
Bridge LMS Pricing Plans
- Learning and Performance
- Learning,Performance, and Engagement
What’s included(Learning features)
What’s included(Learning and Performance features)
What’s included(Learning, Performance, and Engagement features)
- Public & Private Course Libraries
- Org Chart & Directory
- Easy Course Authoring
- Advanced Video Learning Platform
- Customizable Learning Paths
- Learning Reporting & Analytics
- Instructor Led & Live Trainings
- Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)
- Knowledge Retention Tools
- Smart User Groups
- APIs & Integrations
- Robust Admin Tools
- Goals Management and OKRs
- Development Tasks & Achievements
- Peer Feedback & Skill Assessments
- Performance Conversations
- Performance Reporting & Analytics
- Employee Achievements Timeline
- Talent Review (9-Grid)
- Identify Career Drivers
- Career Development Plans
- Skill Development Plans
- Engagement & Pulse Surveys
- Real-World Proven Question Library
- Custom Survey Authoring
- Anonymous Admin Follow-Ups
- Engagement Analytics Dashboard
- Heat-map Reports
- Positive/Negative Sentiment Analysis
- Real-time Pulse Insights
- Historical Benchmark Data
- Survey Templates
Learning & Development
Certification & Licensing