Hubspot is an award-winning growth platform. With more than 56,000 total customers spread across
100+ countries, Hubspot is a pioneer in the CRM and marketing automation business providing an array
.. Read more
Join thousands of other professionals and get personalized recommendations based on what businesses like you are using. There is no obligation to buy.
Hidden charges, implementation fees, long term costs? Get the complete picture from us to simplify your software selection.
There is no obligation to buy.
SharpSpring is a high-rated widespread marketing automation provider with a powerful set of
functionalities and features. The software is an all-in-one integrated tool that offers a number of
servic.. Read more
In terms of marketing, Act-On is an extensive software with a wide range of applications,
benefitting marketing specialists since its advent in 2008. Offering features like lead
management, advertis.. Read more
Pardot is a leading Business-To-Business (B2B) marketing automation software-as-a-service (SaaS)
platform. Its primary purpose is to automate marketing and sales processes for lead generation and
ma.. Read more
Mailchimp is used by millions of users around the world for its web-based marketing automation and
email marketing services. The application offers a number of unique tools for B2B and B2C businesses.. Read more
Marketo is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) account-based marketing platform providing CRM, sales and
marketing automation solutions for a wide range of business. The software allows B2B and B2C
marke.. Read more
Klaviyo is an innovative and responsive cloud-based marketing automating service. With its
easy-to-use interface and centralized marketing system, Klaviyo efficiently enables eCommerce
users to effe.. Read more
Infusionsoft by Keap is an award-winning integrated e-marketing and sales solutions software
for small businesses. It is the only software that provides an all-in-one platform which
automates sales,.. Read more
Founded in 2004, Campaign Monitor is today one of the leading email marketing service providers
with millions of marketers in 250,000 companies worldwide. Some of the most famous companies use
CM fo.. Read more
SocialPilot is a cloud-based social media marketing and analytics tool designed specifically for companies
and social media professionals. The platform assists users in enhancing the efficiency of th.. Read more
Zoho CRM is an award-winning cloud-based CRM and social media management platform designed to empower small to large-sized organizations to attract, retain, and satisfy customers. It allows users to s.. Read more
WordStream Advisor is an online advertising management software solution that allows the advertisers to manage their campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google Adwords and Bing Ads within a single dashboard. I.. Read more
Wix is a widely used cloud-based web development solution that enables users with
little or no tech experience to create attractive and professional-looking websites. Wix
features a vast range of te.. Read more
Spark by Marketo is a marketing automation software that assists businesses to secure clients and manage marketing campaigns. This cloud-based marketing solution enables users to execute better campai.. Read more
SendinBlue is a cloud-based CRM tool focused on email marketing that caters to businesses of all sizes and offers email campaigns, SMS message functionalities, chat, Facebook ads and marketing automat.. Read more
Marketing Software Reviews, Features, Pricing & Compare
You can have the best ideas of the season—much better than your competitors’—and still battle to rule the market. Why? Because more often than not business owners don’t have the time to implement all their brilliant ideas. You may also not have the budget available to employ a third party to do it all for you.
Luckily for your many aspects of running a business can be automated these days.
When it comes to marketing, the good news is that technology is on your side. The market has various marketing automation software products that can instantly transform how effective—and how often—you engage with your target market.
We discuss this in full to help you purchase the best marketing automation software, relevant to your scenario.
What is Marketing Automation Software?
The MA software and platforms are meant for marketers who need help with managing digital channels and automating repetitive tasks. Marketing automation (MA) software is used for a few primary reasons:
- The programs or platforms help capture leads
- Software features assist in building relationships with these leads
- The program makes it easier to move leads through your sales funnel
To achieve these goals MA software can utilize tools such as social media, your email infrastructure and analytics.
Don’t mistake marketing automation software for CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software. The latter is focused on sales and managing relationships, but you need software for the steps before that can take place: finding your prospects. That’s where MA platforms play a vital role.
Because you have to manage multiple leads, all with different interests or requirements it can get complicated. And you may lose some if you don’t provide a positive experience. MA software automates steps and scales efforts according to each lead’s unique needs for optimum customer satisfaction.
Marketo email designer
Do You Need Marketing Automation Software?
One of the most beneficial effects of MA software is that it not only saves you time but empowers you to have better relationships with your clients. So, if time or customer relations feature high on your priority list, this software could be the solution you’re after.
How to Determine Your Need
To determine whether this is the investment your company should make next, consider if these statements apply to you:
- You need more leads to improve sales—and your website isn’t bringing them in.
- You manually perform many marketing and lead generation tasks.
- You want social media to benefit your bottom line.
- Nurturing visitors and leads takes too much time.
- You need metrics to determine how effective your marketing activities are.
- You want to understand your audience better.
MA software can help with all of this.
Important Functions in Marketing Automation Software
Not all marketing automation software is the same and you should find one that provides the functions your company needs, which can include the following:
- Connecting with leads: MA software can help you nurture leads by supporting effective communication such as relevant email messages. Relevancy is determined be criteria you provide. According to your parameters the system will manage the communication. The platform also facilitates data collection.
- Tracking your campaign: Stay in control when your software allows you to plan and track your marketing campaign.
- Building marketing tools you need: Instead of spending hours creating a landing page, your MA software can help you make customized, effective ones.
- Social media and email usage: You can automate certain email and social media engagements so you effectively communicate with your audience. Messaging and posting can be automated & you can run effective drip campaigns without employees spending hours on this task.
- Analyzing your campaign: Feedback is essential to keep on improving marketing. Your MA software should track visitor activities to your website, monitor ROI and measure what really works in your sales funnel. With lead scoring you can easily keep track of which leads need your attention next.
- Automated flagging: To optimize a prospect’s movement through the sales funnel, the software can notify the sales team to take action the moment a lead shows proper interest. Automatically flagging the individual improves reaction time.
If some of these features are irrelevant to you, rather invest in simpler packages where you don’t pay for features you won’t use.
Pricing and Plans—What to Look Out for
The good news is that the market has packages with varying price tags. The not-so-good news is: to get an effective product you may spend a huge chunk of next year’s budget on your new software.
Monthly costs are often charged per user, so manage your budget by adding more users later on when you have the funds available. Packages range from around $150/month to a few thousand dollars per month, depending on the vendor and package you pick.
Added to this—especially in the first year—you must budget for:
- Implementation costs
- Staff training and technical training for managers
How to Select the Right Software for Your Business
The market offers you many options so you have the benefit of picking what will REALLY work for you. Here’s how to identify the winning product.
Step 1: Identify Your Need
Consider which of the features above you need. Consider vendors and platforms that can give you everything you want.
Step 2: Consider Quality
A few characteristics will show you which products are more valuable than others:
- Make sure it’s compatible with mobile devices so you and your sales team can access the software wherever you are.
- If it can integrate with your CRM software there will be fewer problems of transferring data, guaranteeing a user-friendly experience. It’s even better if it can engage with other business intelligence tools too.
- It’s very helpful when vendors provide open platforms where you can decide which tools you want integrated.
New software must be user friendly because you want marketing to become easier, not more complicated!
As marketing requires unique approaches in the modern, digitally driven world automated software will help you navigate the market; and enjoy the success you’re after.
MA software is part of a developing market. If you don’t find what your company needs yet, chances are a new—ideal—product may see the light soon.
Have more questions? Please leave your thoughts in our comments box.